Unbinding DJI OM SE from account
1769 14 2023-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sehzz
lvl.1
Germany

Hi
I recently upgraded to DJI OM 6 from DJI OM SE and when I open the DJI mimo app then there it shows me my old device too. I want to remove DJI OM SE from my account as I dont have it now.
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, please go to the DJI Mimo app - “Profile” - “Settings” - Device Management page, tap the device you are going to unbind, then tap the binding account information, then there will be another page, you will be able to see the unbind option on the bottom of this page. See if this works.
2023-7-18
Use props
Sehzz
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 7-18 03:48
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, please go to the DJI Mimo app - “Profile” - “Settings” - Device Management page, tap the device you are going to unbind, then tap the binding account information, then there will be another page, you will be able to see the unbind option on the bottom of this page. See if this works.

Hi
Thankyou for your reply but when I go to the Device Management and choose the device then there is no option for binding account information
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sehzz Posted at 7-18 04:34
Hi
Thankyou for your reply but when I go to the Device Management and choose the device then there is no option for binding account information[view_image]

Could you please tap the bound account and see if you can enter a new page and remove the account? Thank you.
2023-7-18
Use props
Sehzz
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 7-18 22:17
Could you please tap the bound account and see if you can enter a new page and remove the account? Thank you.
[view_image]

I tried it but nothing happened
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sehzz Posted at 7-23 05:49
I tried it but nothing happened

Could you please provide us with a screen recording of the process for our further confirmation?
2023-7-23
Use props
Sehzz
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-23 20:26
Could you please provide us with a screen recording of the process for our further confirmation?

I am not able to upload the recording as it show me wrong file type
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sehzz Posted at 7-23 23:27
I am not able to upload the recording as it show me wrong file type

Hello, there. You can upload the video to a cloud drive or a platform and then share the link with us.
2023-7-24
Use props
Sehzz
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-24 00:21
Hello, there. You can upload the video to a cloud drive or a platform and then share the link with us.

hello
the link for the screen recording
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d9yPVBZJPTI80aY89DUswUt7KjT4c37A/view?usp=drive_link
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sehzz Posted at 7-24 01:16
hello
the link for the screen recording
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d9yPVBZJPTI80aY89DUswUt7KjT4c37A/view?usp=drive_link

Thank you but It seems that we have no authority to access the link. Would you please open to all?
2023-7-24
Use props
Sehzz
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-24 05:13
Thank you but It seems that we have no authority to access the link. Would you please open to all?

I have changed the setting for the link
can you please check and confirm ?
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sehzz Posted at 7-25 13:50

Hi Sehzz, thank you for your reply. We have forwarded to our engineer to check the issue, and we will update you once we got the updates.

Meanwhile, you could also try as the following.
1. Check whether the network is functioning currently or use another network (new Wi-Fi or hotspot) and try again.
2. Exit the DJI Mimo app at the backstage and enter the app again.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sehzz Posted at 7-25 13:50

Hi Sehzz, as our engineer updated, the Osmo Mobile SE has been removed from your account. Please check, and if you still have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2023-7-26
Use props
Steve Dogger
New

United Kingdom

Seems like this problem happens a lot. I'll be staying away from this now.

Cause DJI are a Chinese company they can't update or even place apps on Google Play store.

Buyer beware

I always have issues with my drone when I haven't used it for a couple of months.
2-23 09:02
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Steve Dogger Posted at 2-23 09:02
Seems like this problem happens a lot. I'll be staying away from this now.

Cause DJI are a Chinese company they can't update or even place apps on Google Play store.

Hi, Steve. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI’s official website. You can visit our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest apk file to update the app. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. We would also like to remind you that you should only download apps from official channels. Could you please provide us further details of the issue you always encountered with your drone? We're here to help. Thank you.
2-23 15:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules