1160 4 2023-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mpeng82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Firstly want to say that I have looked through forum, but unable to see anthing specific to my issue and have used the search option.

I have purchased my first drone but now have an issue connecting it to Lightcut.

What Happens..........

On my phone (Samsungs= S23Ultra), i open up lightcut
press device in the top right
It searches for my drone, and finds it (DJI-MINI3-Pro-3D78
I press on the red writting next to it (connect)
Looking at my dron the four green lights go in a motions of chaging from two out green lights to the two inner and so on

Then a confirmation box pops up with a picture of a drone, it asks me to press and hold power button to connect

I do this but then either the app times out or if i press the power button again on the drone it turns off

PLease can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong

Thanks
2023-7-18
Use props
pablodziekan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 951394 ft
Poland

On the DJI S23 Ultra website, it is not listed as compatible with this app. Maybe the problem is that the application is shutting down.
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mpeng82. Thank you for reaching out. For the connection process, you will need to long press the power button to confirm, if the drone is turning off, you might have short press and long press the button to turn off the aircraft by accident. We suggest to try the connection again and make sure that you only long-press the button once. If the issue persists, kindly provide us with a video of the operation for further checking. Thank you.
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_pTHs99D0gI50
New

United Kingdom

I'm Having the same problem with a Pixel 7. Lightcut finds my mini3 pro but either sticks on the connecting by WiFi pop-up or says the drone is connected to another device (It isn't).
Was there a solution posted here?
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_pTHs99D0gI50 Posted at 10-21 05:08
I'm Having the same problem with a Pixel 7. Lightcut finds my mini3 pro but either sticks on the connecting by WiFi pop-up or says the drone is connected to another device (It isn't).
Was there a solution posted here?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please contact the designated team directly at lightcutapp@gmail.com for further assistance. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules