Why cant we get a app that works a 100% no waypoints,POI,Follow /Crashes/Lag
854 2 2015-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ericsuter83
lvl.1

United States

This is what we get for buying a product for over $1000? I am a P3A owner and have experianced nothing but trouble with this app Lagging so bad you have to disconnect and the lack of way points, POI, Follow me makes it dissapointing for me even though I do like the P3A. I blame this on DJI 100% why not have the software ready when it is released tested and working? But no they seem to be making alot of their customers very unhappy with no hope of change, I have considered returning my P3A because of this and I will not go back to DJI. Every time I try to call I get the same thing "saying due to alot of calls blah blah blah" and it hangs up also spent many HOURS chatting with their rediculous techs what a joke and wast of time I got no where slow.

Has any one else been through this? Ive read alot some people dont have problems with the app and alot do. Are we ever going to get what us paying customers deserve?? "Software" that is smooth and has all the goodies not a joke like this we have now. This is my opinion.
2015-8-29
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Yepp. They don't care. My app works fine (i can downgrade google play services), but i wrote some emails with customer service. It is a waste of time. My another drone wil be something from Yuneec i think.
2015-8-30
Use props
OzBlueDragon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 483484 ft
Australia

I'm using the DJI Go App on my iPad Air2 without any problems. What tablet/phone are you using? I'm guessing it's on Android?
2015-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules