Video Issue
407 15 2023-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Axolotl47
lvl.1

United States

Folks,
I noticed recently that bright sky or white/bright surfaces show up striped in wobbly black and white lines on my iPhone monitor screen.
However, photographs taken do not have this distortion.
Is this effect normal? Or, is my camera experiencing an issue??

Best,
Jack
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Jack. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what device are you pertaining to? Please provide us with sample files showing the issue as well. Thank you.
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE
New
Croatia

Hello. I have a mavic mini and after uploading the video and photos on my mobile (Samsung A32)  I was not able to read video anymore neither on my mobile or in the dji fly app. Whereas I was able to read them in low resolution before the uploading. The message is impossible to read the video. Thanks for your help
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE Posted at 7-19 01:45
Hello. I have a mavic mini and after uploading the video and photos on my mobile (Samsung A32)  I was not able to read video anymore neither on my mobile or in the dji fly app. Whereas I was able to read them in low resolution before the uploading. The message is impossible to read the video. Thanks for your help

Hi there, it may depend on your phone's limitations. If it does not support playing high-resolution videos, we recommend you export it to a computer for playing.
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE
New
Croatia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-19 02:08
Hi there, it may depend on your phone's limitations. If it does not support playing high-resolution videos, we recommend you export it to a computer for playing.
Thank you for your response. But I don't understand why I can't view the video stored in the drone as before the uploading. Moreover I was able to read video in the dji fly app before. Is there any change in the app since several weeks?
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE Posted at 7-19 06:37
Thank you for your response. But I don't understand why I can't view the video stored in the drone as before the uploading. Moreover I was able to read video in the dji fly app before. Is there any change in the app since several weeks?

But I don't understand why I can't view the video stored in the drone as before the uploading.
Hello, there. May we know where did you view the video from? In the app, the album or SD card file?
Whether the video can be viewed on the phone is determined by whether the configuration of the phone can support it.  
2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE
New
Croatia

Hi. When I select my phone in the dji fly app, video are "black" and unreadable (see screenshots). When I select "my device" I can't see all the video and they're in low resolution. If I connect the drone and my phone, all video are unreadable. I think that the fact to upload the video in my phone prevents the reading of the video since they are not available in cache. What do you think?
Screenshot_20230721_144452.jpg
Screenshot_20230721_144522.jpg
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE Posted at 7-21 04:55
Hi. When I select my phone in the dji fly app, video are "black" and unreadable (see screenshots). When I select "my device" I can't see all the video and they're in low resolution. If I connect the drone and my phone, all video are unreadable. I think that the fact to upload the video in my phone prevents the reading of the video since they are not available in cache. What do you think?

Thank you for your additional information. Could you please clarify the upload action you referred to? Does it mean if you did not upload the video, the full resolution of the video can be viewed normally, yet, after you uploaded the video, the full resolution of the video can no longer be viewed in the app?
Please confirm it and tell us the DJI Fly app version you are using for better assistance, thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE
New
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 7-21 20:09
Thank you for your additional information. Could you please clarify the upload action you referred to? Does it mean if you did not upload the video, the full resolution of the video can be viewed normally, yet, after you uploaded the video, the full resolution of the video can no longer be viewed in the app?
Please confirm it and tell us the DJI Fly app version you are using for better assistance, thank you.

The version is 1.9.4
The action was to upload on the phone to have the full resolution. By doing this, I was not able to read the video directly on my phone, by the app in the folder saved or by the app on the folder device. Now I made some new video's and can view the old video's in low resolution again. It seems then to be a problem with my phone to read high resolution video's and probably the fact to have the same name in the folder dji album (high and low resolution videos). I had already done it before and it was working with the same phone. I don't know why it doesn't work this time.
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Utd1DsNSJwDE Posted at 7-22 02:26
The version is 1.9.4
The action was to upload on the phone to have the full resolution. By doing this, I was not able to read the video directly on my phone, by the app in the folder saved or by the app on the folder device. Now I made some new video's and can view the old video's in low resolution again. It seems then to be a problem with my phone to read high resolution video's and probably the fact to have the same name in the folder dji album (high and low resolution videos). I had already done it before and it was working with the same phone. I don't know why it doesn't work this time.

When you say read the video, do you mean display the thumbnail or display the video on your phone?
2023-7-23
Use props
Axolotl47
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-18 21:08
Hi, Jack. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what device are you pertaining to? Please provide us with sample files showing the issue as well. Thank you.

Thanks, DJIG,
This is a MAVIC 2SE. The phone is a iPhone 10.
I’ve attached a photo so you can see what I’m referring to.Hopefully, this helps?

Best,
Jack

Screen distortion

Screen distortion

2023-7-25
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

Those lines are caused by overexposure. Either use a faster shutter speed or switch the camera to auto from pro mode.
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Axolotl47 Posted at 7-25 03:48
Thanks, DJIG,
This is a MAVIC 2SE. The phone is a iPhone 10.
I’ve attached a photo so you can see what I’m referring to.Hopefully, this helps?

Hi, Jack. Thank you for the photo. Please disable the overexposure warning in the Camera Settings, like the image below:
2023-7-25
Use props
Axolotl47
lvl.1

United States

Excellent. Will do!
Update: Done. Cured. Thanks a bunch!
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Axolotl47 Posted at 7-28 03:49
Excellent. Will do!

Thanks for the update. Glad to the issue is resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Axolotl47 Posted at 7-28 03:49
Excellent. Will do!

You're most welcome, Jack. Glad that we were able to help. Have a safe flight always!
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules