Samsung s22 ultra connection
1249 6 2023-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dEoMlMNrpqlk
lvl.1

Australia

Somehow my samsung galaxy s22 ultra doesn't see the wifi that my s22 gives. So i can't connect it to download the footage i shut with my drone. Does anybody know how to connect?
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_dEoMlMNrpqlk
lvl.1

Australia

I mean the signal that my dji mini 3 gives.
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please verify what specific drone are you referring on the post? Are you currently using the DJI Spark or DJI Mini 3 Pro? If you are using the DJI Mini 3 Pro, are you trying to perform the QuickTransfer feature? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_dEoMlMNrpqlk
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-19 21:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please verify what specific drone are you referring on the post? Are you currently using the DJI Spark or DJI Mini 3 Pro? If you are using the DJI Mini 3 Pro, are you trying to perform the QuickTransfer feature? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I'm using the regular dji mini 3, not the pro. And I'm using the dji fly app. Its supposed to see the WiFi that my drone gives, but it doesn’t.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_dEoMlMNrpqlk Posted at 7-21 15:39
I'm using the regular dji mini 3, not the pro. And I'm using the dji fly app. Its supposed to see the WiFi that my drone gives, but it doesn’t.

Thank you for the confirmation. DJI Mini 3 can connect directly to mobile devices via Wi-Fi, enabling users to download photos and videos from the aircraft to the mobile device through DJI Fly without using the DJI RC-N1 remote controller. Users can enjoy faster and more convenient downloads with a transmission rate of up to 25 MB/s.

Here are the 2 methods of how to perform the QuickTransfer.

Method 1: the mobile device is not connected to the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.

1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the self-diagnostic tests of the aircraft are complete. Quickly press the power button three times to switch to QuickTransfer mode. The aircraft status LEDs will blink blue once switching is successful.
2. Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on the mobile device. Launch DJI Fly and a prompt will appear to connect to the aircraft.
3. Tap Connect. Once successfully connected, the files on the aircraft can be accessed and downloaded at high speed. Note that when connecting the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, you need to press and hold the power button for two seconds to confirm.

Method 2: the mobile device is connected to the DJI RC-N1 remote controller
1. Make sure that the aircraft is connected to the mobile device via the DJI RC-N1 remote controller and that the motors have not started.
2. Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on the mobile device.
3. Launch DJI Fly, enter playback, and tap in the upper right corner. Switch to QuickTransfer mode by following the prompts in DJI Fly. Download the files on the aircraft at high speed once switching is complete.
2023-7-22
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Mąkę sure the Drone is on quick transfer modę Faststep blinking led
2023-7-22
Use props
djiuser_dEoMlMNrpqlk
lvl.1

Australia

Isn't it supposed to transfer the pictures through my drone to my phone? So without the remote? What I thought I'm supposed to do is, I turn on my drone, that should send a WiFi, and with my phone I connect to that WiFi? And than I can use the quick transfer function? If so, that's the problem because my phone doesn't see the WiFi or the drone isn't sending it.
2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules