File size
415 5 2023-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dingodog
New

Canada

This seems like a basic question, but I can't seem to find an answer. When I take a 1 minute video at 1080 and 30fps, the file size is around 225mb. This is not a file size that I can do much with immediately, like post to social media or send to someone in a message. Is there a setting to have a lower res version that is smaller and more social media and sharing friendly?
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what DJI Product are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Run the file through handbrake and it will add compression and you'll get a file a fraction of the size.  But if you want to do colour grading etc do that first as there is a lot of extra information in the file that you will loose by re-encoding it.
http://handbrake.fr
2023-7-21
Use props
Dingodog
New

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 22:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what DJI Product are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Sorry about that. Mini 3 Pro.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dingodog Posted at 7-21 05:30
Sorry about that. Mini 3 Pro.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to reduce the file size generated when shooting a video on your DJI Mini 3 Pro. You may check other 3rd party software to perform this task. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-22
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

you use RC or RCN1 controller?
2023-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules