Osmo Mobile SE constant blinking light!
2740 8 2023-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Red Honda
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My Osmo Mobile SE battery indicator is constantly blinking green, whether I turn it on or off or plug the charger in.
The DJI app shows it has full charge.  At the minute it works perfectly fine.

How do I stop the blinking light?  Is there a problem with it?

2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-20
Use props
Red Honda
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-20 19:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply.  I have linked a short video.
https://youtu.be/bQ-Y_bHsiMs

Video

2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Red Honda Posted at 7-21 00:46
Hi, thanks for your reply.  I have linked a short video.
https://youtu.be/bQ-Y_bHsiMs

Does the blinking still occur after you connect the mobile device to the gimbal? Please try to connect to the mobile device and run the DJI Mimo app and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
Red Honda
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-21 19:08
Does the blinking still occur after you connect the mobile device to the gimbal? Please try to connect to the mobile device and run the DJI Mimo app and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It happens constantly.

Yes, it happens when I connect my phone.  How did you think I knew the app said it had full charge!

It is how I said in my first post.

The battery led flashes green constantly whether turned on, turned off, plugged in to a charger, not plugged in to a charger or anything.  

It blinks a green light regardless, at all times, even when turned off.
2023-7-21
Use props
Red Honda
lvl.1
United Kingdom

OK I'm going to get my money back, you are not helping
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Red Honda Posted at 7-21 19:37
It happens constantly.

Yes, it happens when I connect my phone.  How did you think I knew the app said it had full charge!

Sorry for the late response. This LED light message means that the mobile device is not mounted or not well balanced. Please confirm what mobile device are you using so we can check the compatibility. Please balanced your phone correctly on the gimbal and once the mobile device is balanced, please run the DJI Mimo app and the green blinking lights should disappear. You may record and send to us the whole operation (setup) using your other mobile device so we can check. we appreciate your understanding.
2023-7-22
Use props
Red Honda
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-22 16:21
Sorry for the late response. This LED light message means that the mobile device is not mounted or not well balanced. Please confirm what mobile device are you using so we can check the compatibility. Please balanced your phone correctly on the gimbal and once the mobile device is balanced, please run the DJI Mimo app and the green blinking lights should disappear. You may record and send to us the whole operation (setup) using your other mobile device so we can check. we appreciate your understanding.

The green blink eventually exhausted the battery.  After fully recharging the issue seems to have resolved itself!

Will try it tomorrow and report back, looking good though,
UPDATE:

TlHad a play today, everything is fine.  One thing I noticed is when I was having the green light issue, the battery indicator was green, but showing full.  Not sure what that means.  It is now grey again.
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Red Honda Posted at 7-22 18:38
The green blink eventually exhausted the battery.  After fully recharging the issue seems to have resolved itself!

Will try it tomorrow and report back, looking good though,

We appreciate you for keeping us posted. Does the battery indicator already now showing a solid green? Please try to connect to DJI Mimo app and check if there is an error message showing on the app. Thank you.
2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules