External Monitor
2205 7 2023-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyPedrito
lvl.1

Switzerland

I remember me, with the last FW-Version i was able to see on the RC Pro the Visual View and on the external Monitor the IR View. Now, on external Monitor, i see always the same like on RC Pro. Visual View, IR View or Split View. Isn't it possible to see the Visual view on RC and IR external? We like this for roe fawn rescue.kind regards from Switzerland

2023-7-21
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1829121 ft
United States

I had an issue with my RC-Pro Enterprise and my Mavic 3T with no output on the HDMI port. I had to return it and they exchanged it for a new one. There is the output settings for HDMI, which give you mirroring or just the video as well.I bought this smallish video transmitter on a Prime Day deal, $49. It hooks up to the HDMI port of the RC Pro, and RC Pro Enterprise. It then transmits to your iPad and mirror your screen on the RC Pro on the iPad, in my case a 12.9" model. Your viewers are not tethered to your RC Pro, but you do have to have the dongle connected to it. It says it will do 10-20 meters. This allows you to fly and the observers to be some distance away or inside. Hooking it up was easy, except I didn't realize I needed a HDMI normal size to mini size converter, so I kludged up something from my many cables and adaptors. I have ordered a right angle Mini to normal HDMI adaptor. It also needs power if the HDMI does not supply it. So you can hook up the USB-C to the Adaptor, only draws a ¼ amp off the controller. I suppose I will use some velcro pads to affix it to the back of the RC-Pro. If you don't want to power from the USB-C of the controller, you can use any tiny power bank you may have lying about. It does work with Android as well as your iPhone. It will support two devices as well, viewing.

I seem always have the iPad With me, so not an addition to my bulging kit.

2023-7-21
Use props
FlyPedrito
lvl.1

Switzerland

Dogpilot Posted at 7-21 06:14
I had an issue with my RC-Pro Enterprise and my Mavic 3T with no output on the HDMI port. I had to return it and they exchanged it for a new one. There is the output settings for HDMI, which give you mirroring or just the video as well.I bought this smallish video transmitter on a Prime Day deal, $49. It hooks up to the HDMI port of the RC Pro, and RC Pro Enterprise. It then transmits to your iPad and mirror your screen on the RC Pro on the iPad, in my case a 12.9" model. Your viewers are not tethered to your RC Pro, but you do have to have the dongle connected to it. It says it will do 10-20 meters. This allows you to fly and the observers to be some distance away or inside. Hooking it up was easy, except I didn't realize I needed a HDMI normal size to mini size converter, so I kludged up something from my many cables and adaptors. I have ordered a right angle Mini to normal HDMI adaptor. It also needs power if the HDMI does not supply it. So you can hook up the USB-C to the Adaptor, only draws a ¼ amp off the controller. I suppose I will use some velcro pads to affix it to the back of the RC-Pro. If you don't want to power from the USB-C of the controller, you can use any tiny power bank you may have lying about. It does work with Android as well as your iPhone. It will support two devices as well, viewing.

I seem always have the iPad With me, so not an addition to my bulging kit.

Thanks for your info, but that isn't my way i like. My HDMI output is ok and i can configure it for mirroring the screen or for camera view, but i can not assign the camera i like to see, InfraRed or normal camera.
My prefered camera extern is IR and on DJI RC Pro the normal camera and both synchronized in zoom.
2023-7-21
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1829121 ft
United States

So you are looking for a split in the viewing, with one output being the IR, either on the external or the RC Pro and the other view on either one being different, such as regular spectrum visual. That was a function I never saw, which was perhaps in an earlier firmware version, prior to my getting the Mavic 3T, or it is only available on the more advanced M300T (not sure if this is true or not). Its controller has many more functions. Unfortunately it will not work with the M3T. It has some great multi-function cameras, with starlight vision being one that can sync with the thermal, but far outside of my research budget. I am using my for geological studies. I have found it amusing to also use it to track my local population of Bobcats (Lynx's) who have recently given birth to a modest litter of kittens. They rarely come out in full light.
BTW, where in Switzerland are you? I went to school grades 7-9 in Zürich.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FlyPedrito. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, DJI RC Pro doesn't have that kind of feature. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-7-22
Use props
FlyPedrito
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-22 04:37
Hi, FlyPedrito. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, DJI RC Pro doesn't have that kind of feature. Thank you for your kind understanding.

OK, thanks for info.
I thought, that befor i updated the firmware to newest version, the external screen shows the IR-view and the RC-Pro screen the normal view. Perhaps i have erred. So i have to see the splited screen on both devices. Different views would be a bit greater views
2023-7-23
Use props
FlyPedrito
lvl.1

Switzerland

Dogpilot Posted at 7-21 07:45
So you are looking for a split in the viewing, with one output being the IR, either on the external or the RC Pro and the other view on either one being different, such as regular spectrum visual. That was a function I never saw, which was perhaps in an earlier firmware version, prior to my getting the Mavic 3T, or it is only available on the more advanced M300T (not sure if this is true or not). Its controller has many more functions. Unfortunately it will not work with the M3T. It has some great multi-function cameras, with starlight vision being one that can sync with the thermal, but far outside of my research budget. I am using my for geological studies. I have found it amusing to also use it to track my local population of Bobcats (Lynx's) who have recently given birth to a modest litter of kittens. They rarely come out in full light.
BTW, where in Switzerland are you? I went to school grades 7-9 in Zürich.

Exactly, you are right, but the followed post tells, that isn't possible on RC-Pro. It's a pitty.
I'm living in Waengi/TG.
kind regards, Peter
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyPedrito Posted at 7-23 03:22
OK, thanks for info.
I thought, that befor i updated the firmware to newest version, the external screen shows the IR-view and the RC-Pro screen the normal view. Perhaps i have erred. So i have to see the splited screen on both devices. Different views would be a bit greater views

Hi, FlyPedrito. Thank you for the reply. We have confirmed from our relevant team that RC Pro doesn't have that kind of feature but will forward it as a suggestion of yours.
2023-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules