Updated Shipping date for 1st round of orders?
3604 15 2014-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gauravdabeesing
lvl.2

United States

I preordered the Inspire 1 on the 14th of November (1st round or preorders) and was wondering about when exactly to expect the shipping date to be?
I'm concerned because I might be absent from home for the last week of december.

Any thoughts?

2014-12-7
Use props
David
lvl.2

Australia

I was told by DJI store support to expect in last week of December. I too an going away on 22nd. They hope to ship in time but I really don't think they know when they will be ready. Hopefully we get an update soon.
2014-12-8
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

I am very disappointed in the shipping delay of the Inspire 1 but I would rather have all of the bugs and problems worked out before I get it and not be disappointed with it or have to send it in for service. If it needs to be delayed until the end of January or February to insure a quality product I am ok with that.
2014-12-8
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI,  the following was posted in rcgroups forum and linked in the inspirepilots forum.

Is this a scam, or is this an actual DJI communication.

Dear DJI Inspire 1 Customers,

Thank you for placing a pre-order for the new DJI Inspire 1!

We know you are excited to receive your Inspire 1 and would like to share the following information with you:

• The first round of new Inspire 1’s will start shipping at the end of December. Shipments will be prioritized based on how early you made your order, with those who ordered first receiving their units first. Information on subsequent shipping rounds will be released soon.

• A free, convenient carrying case will be included with All orders. This case has been customized to fit your Inspire 1:

Case for Inspire 1

• The final stages of testing have proven all of the Inspire 1’s features perform well in a wide variety of environments.

We would like to help you take advantage of all of the above, but unfortunately the credit card pre-authorization for your order will expire soon. If this happens, your entire order will be cancelled, and you will need to place a new order.

To prevent cancellation of your order, you may authorize DJI to process your payment now by responding to this e-mail.

If you do not authorize DJI to process your payment now and your order is cancelled due to an expired payment pre-authorization, you will need to place a new order. If you choose to do this, we will reserve your current shipment priority for your new order.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and a customer service representative will be in touch to discuss your current payment status and shipment priority.

Thank you,

DJI
2014-12-8
Use props
drklion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>
United States

metalios Posted at 2014-12-8 23:22
DJI,  the following was posted in rcgroups forum and linked in the inspirepilots forum.

Is this a  ...

Received the same email and just sent it over to DJI for confirmation.
2014-12-8
Use props
mwcondon
lvl.1

Netherlands

Is this a  ...

I also received this message in my email
2014-12-8
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Is this a  ...

Sounds "phishy" to me.
2014-12-8
Use props
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Great news - I'm wondering if the free case also applies to pre-orders from stockists?

I pre-ordered mine on November 16th from Heliguy in the UK.
2014-12-8
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

My heart hopes it is true....my head says, "Beware".
2014-12-8
Use props
mlebout
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80635728 ft
Canada

From what I've read, it's legit!
2014-12-8
Use props
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

Why would they make you "reauthorize" payment by responding to an email? Sound fishy. I did not receive this email and would be wary if I did.
2014-12-8
Use props
gauravdabeesing
lvl.2

United States

Could a DJI representative comment on this?
2014-12-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where would someone get the preorder list from DJI?  I have requested clarification from DJI HQ.  I will post when received.
2014-12-8
Use props
drklion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just received an email from DJI and the email is true.  Pre-Ordered Inspire 1 units will start shipping at the end of December and they will be shipped with a customized case for the Inspire 1.
2014-12-9
Use props
MTShipp
lvl.2

United States

I ordered on November 16th. How do I know if I am first round or second round?
2014-12-9
Use props
Gorilla Drone
lvl.2

United States

MTShipp Posted at 2014-12-10 07:25
I ordered on November 16th. How do I know if I am first round or second round?

Check out the thread labeled " DJI Inspire 1 Information Update"
2014-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules