DJI Osmo Pocket Game Controller Support
436 1 2023-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse1e3dfcd
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI,

I recently bought a DJI RS 3 Mini and being able to control it with my Xbox controller is a game changer, will that function come to the DJI Osmo Pocket 1/2?
2023-7-21
Use props
Andrew D. Gray
New

United States

As of now, DJI Osmo Pocket does not support game controllers like the Xbox controller. However, considering DJI's track record of updating and improving their products, it's possible that such functionality could be added in future updates. This would indeed be a game changer for Osmo Pocket users, especially for those who are accustomed to using game controllers for precision and ease of control. Relating this to the experience of playing "Traffic Rider for iOS," imagine the seamless control and enhanced gameplay if you could navigate through your Osmo Pocket settings and movements with the precision and familiarity of a game controller. It would not only elevate the user experience but also open up new creative possibilities for capturing smooth and dynamic shots with the Osmo Pocket while on the go. Visit: (https://www.trafficridermod.me/traffic-rider-for-ios/)
3-18 02:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules