issues after repair MINI SE
657 10 2023-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markofly
lvl.1

Italy

Hello. After repair:
1) I fail to connect the remote via RC cable to my android phone (device not supported notification), remote firmware updated
2) impossible to update drone firmware since after connect usb cable, the pc doesent recognize the drone (previously switherd on)

therefore it is impossible to connect remote to the drone

please help!

TY
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to know about this. I tried to pull up a previous case using your DJI Forum account but gave me zero results. May you please confirm if you sent your drone to our facility for repairs? If yes, please PM me for us to have a better understanding of its repair history. If you failed to connect your remote controller to your Android phone, have you tried to use another mobile device to isolate the issue? Also, please make sure you connected it to the correct port. Also, please make sure to use the updated DJI Assistant 2 software. The latest version v2.1.17 and later versions of DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) supports DJI MINI SE firmware upgrade. Looking forward to your response.
2023-7-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In 1) are you saying that the controller and phone will no longer connect AND that the phone gives you a "device not supported" warning concerning.about the controller?

Are you using the correct assistant 2, "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)" version  2.1.18 ?

I do not know if it applies to the Mini SE but with the Mavic Mini it is necessary to boot the correct Assistant 2 before you switch the drone on AND connect the drone within, perhaps, 15 seconds of the drone being switched on, are you complying with any timescales?
2023-7-22
Use props
markofly
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 7-22 11:28
Hi there. Sorry to know about this. I tried to pull up a previous case using your DJI Forum account but gave me zero results. May you please confirm if you sent your drone to our facility for repairs? If yes, please PM me for us to have a better understanding of its repair history. If you failed to connect your remote controller to your Android phone, have you tried to use another mobile device to isolate the issue? Also, please make sure you connected it to the correct port. Also, please make sure to use the updated DJI Assistant 2 software. The latest version v2.1.17 and later versions of DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) supports DJI MINI SE firmware upgrade. Looking forward to your response.

Hi Diana
Yes I confirm I used the official assistance using another account of mine. I dont know how to PM you the Case Number. Yes I ve tried to connect remore to another device and downloaded the last firmware. I could download the remote firmware
2023-7-23
Use props
markofly
lvl.1

Italy

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-22 12:25
In 1) are you saying that the controller and phone will no longer connect AND that the phone gives you a "device not supported" warning concerning.about the controller?

Are you using the correct assistant 2, "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)" version  2.1.18 ?

Hi
Answer to 1 Is yes sadly. Ive tried in 3 different android phones and no one recognizes the remote
I Ve Just downloaded the Assistant on my Windows laptop from the official site and waited also minute After connecting the drone but It doesent show any device. The laptop recognizes the remote though
2023-7-23
Use props
markofly
lvl.1

Italy

markofly Posted at 7-23 22:51
Hi Diana
Yes I confirm I used the official assistance using another account of mine. I dont know how to PM you the Case Number. Yes I ve tried to connect remore to another device and downloaded the last firmware. I could download the remote firmware

I PMed you the Case Number
2023-7-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

markofly Posted at 7-23 22:55
Hi
Answer to 1 Is yes sadly. Ive tried in 3 different android phones and no one recognizes the remote
I Ve Just downloaded the Assistant on my Windows laptop from the official site and waited also minute After connecting the drone but It doesent show any device. The laptop recognizes the remote though

Do you know anyone with a working Mavic Mini or a Mini SE that would test
a) their controller with your drone
b) test if your controller can connect to their drone, do not atempt to fly their drone.
c) Their phone and controller-to-phone cable with your controller
d) your phone and cable with their controller?

Or an iPhone ?
Or an Android phone with the alternative style of connector, which would require the usage of the 'other' controller-to-Android cable i.e. micro_USB/USB-C? ...... If the phones you have already tried did not force that.

On the back of your controller you will find the model number of the controller,
Model MR1SS5or
Model MR1SD25
which is it ?

What is the model number of your drone?
Model MT2SS5
or
Model MT2SD25
which is it?

Use a magnifying glass if needed.

Have you tried triggering pair using the buttons on the controller?
I think that after the controller is switched on, you simultaneously press and hold the Fn & power buttons for maybe 5 to 10 seconds. If you trigger pairing, the battery level LEDs will light in sequence.

2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

markofly Posted at 7-23 23:52
I PMed you the Case Number

Hi there. I received your PM and replied. Kindly check it.
2023-7-24
Use props
markofly
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 7-24 05:57
Hi there. I received your PM and replied. Kindly check it.

I read your suggestions and it seems we have no solutions here. I purchased official warranty and received my products back with 2 problems that seems not solvable in remote. Shall we consider a replacement ?
2023-7-24
Use props
markofly
lvl.1

Italy

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-24 00:12
Do you know anyone with a working Mavic Mini or a Mini SE that would test
a) their controller with your drone
b) test if your controller can connect to their drone, do not atempt to fly their drone.

no friends with Mavic Mini or Mini SE.
controller model is MR1SD25
Drone model MT2SD25.

I am leaving for vacations in 2 weeks and it seems no one can solve this
2023-7-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry, out of ideas.