Avata Questions
498 0 2023-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbree
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2228 ft

United States

1. Does DJI plan on releasing an update giving basic control inverse toggles for those who fly in manual mode?
2. Any plans to allow the goggles to connect to the users phone remotely? Allow this connection to function while phone is locked?

I have been flying a long time with inverted pitch in video games with controllers. I even was flying inverted in the FPV flight sims and was really comfortable with the idea I’m ready to turn in Manual mode to find out I have to retrain my brain all over in which it was almost muscle memory with inverted pitch. Reading online it appears the only way to invert the pitch would be to take apart the controller and flop the pole on the magnet. In doing so, say goodbye to flying in normal or sport mode with that controller as now forward is backwards and backwards is forward. I don’t understand why this has been an issue for so long as I continue to read complaints over a decent period.

With the cable going to my phone I didn’t have a huge issue with, but it is insanely annoying and inconvenient. The worse part is your phone going to sleep/locking and now you get a remote id error preventing you from flying until you take the goggles off, get phone from pocket, unlock phone, then back at it before phone locks again. I changed my phone lock time from 30s to 1m so I don’t have to be in a rush if I decide to make setting changes in the goggles… there has to be a better way of doing this without needing the phone unlocked and everything.

2023-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules