Problema Conexión Android.
2330 8 2023-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KmjqbShCKyxl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360007 ft
Spain

Hola, tengo problemas con la app djy fly, he descargado la última versión oficial de DJI Fly, pero al iniciar la app y conectar el controlador de mi Air 2s, este se conecta y desconecta intermitentemente. He probado activando la depuración USB, pero no funciona, se inicia la.app djy fly y no puedo pasar de la pantalla de inicio.
En concreto el problema lo presenta con la tablet oukitel Rt3 con Android 12. En mi teléfono android Xiaomi note 10, funciona perfectamente.
El problema es de protocolo de USB.
¿Como debo configurar la Tablet para poder conectar el control de DJI sin que me suceda esto y así poder volar con la app djy dly desde la tablet?
Gracias
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_KmjqbShCKyxl. Thank you for reaching out. Since it works with your Xiaomi Note 10 and you already enabled the USB debugging with Oukitel RT3, we highly suggest to contact the manufacturer of the tablet to check if it has a 64-bit system as the DJI app will only work with 64-bit system devices.
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We read that your tablet will disconnect intermittently. Did you try with another control cable?
About the compatibility issue, we are sorry that you can refer to the  compatible device list on our website:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Or you are advised to test the compatibility before purchase.
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_KmjqbShCKyxl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360007 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-22 23:51
Hi, djiuser_KmjqbShCKyxl. Thank you for reaching out. Since it works with your Xiaomi Note 10 and you already enabled the USB debugging with Oukitel RT3, we highly suggest to contact the manufacturer of the tablet to check if it has a 64-bit system as the DJI app will only work with 64-bit system devices.

Hola, gracias por la respuesta, la tablet es 64 bit.
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_KmjqbShCKyxl Posted at 7-24 09:56
Hola, gracias por la respuesta, la tablet es 64 bit.

Hi, djiuser_KmjqbShCKyxl. Thank you for the update. It is found that your mobile device is Oukitel RT3 and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-7-26
Use props
Gonzalo Ramírez Aponte
New

Colombia

Hola señores DJI, mi RC del mini 3 pro se enlaza y conecta correctamente, pero:

1. DJI FLY no me permite acceder, solicito recuperar password de mi cuenta, pero nunca llega la información al e- mail
2. El RC no se conecta a internet para actualizaciones.
¿Que hacer?
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gonzalo Ramírez Aponte Posted at 11-12 06:33
Hola señores DJI, mi RC del mini 3 pro se enlaza y conecta correctamente, pero:

1. DJI FLY no me permite acceder, solicito recuperar password de mi cuenta, pero nunca llega la información al e- mail

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you tried sliding your finger from the top to the bottom of the screen to get to the "Quick Settings" and turn on the WiFi connection? Once connected to the WiFi, please try replacing the password from the DJI official website instead from this link: https://account.dji.com/reset and then sign in to your remote controller. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2023-11-18
Use props
Daniel Solano
New

Guatemala

Hola buenos día

Me está presentando problemas la app en mi teléfono es un Redmi Note 12 pro

La aplicación venía funcionando sin ningún problema pero el día de ayer me salió una pantalla emergente que indicaba una nueva actualización, después de la actualización ya no me dejó entrar a la app y me da este mensaje

Sin más quedó pendiente

Saludos
3-24 03:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Daniel Solano Posted at 3-24 03:04
Hola buenos día

Me está presentando problemas la app en mi teléfono es un Redmi Note 12 pro

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to reinstall the DJI App on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. You may download the App using the link below. In addition, kindly please upload the screenshot showing the issue via Google Drive then send the link here so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads
3-24 03:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules