584 10 2023-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jo060
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2513104 ft
United States

I purchased OM SE yesterday.
I noticed when I'm recording video, I can only zoom from 0 to .9x, it won't go past that. If I turn off recording it will go to max zoom without issue. If I start the zoom past .9x and start recording it does the full zoom no problem.

Is this normal?
2023-7-23
Use props
Jo060
lvl.3
United States

I'm using Galaxy S21 ultra and developer options are off.
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a short video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-23
Use props
Jo060
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-23 05:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a short video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bjXe23RHBXCNUbuJ8

As you can see in the video. Once the app hits .9 it stops. I try to force the zoom with the button but it won't budge. Oddly enough, when I was using it earlier, the zoom worked fine but now it doesn't.
2023-7-23
Use props
Jo060
lvl.3
United States

I have reinstalled the app again and that seemed to have fixed the problem for now.

I've noticed when zooming, the image becomes grainy fairly quickly despite not being much over 1x zoom. When I use my native camera app, the image is crystal clear even on a stronger zoom.

Is there a way to improve the zoom quality or is that an app issue?
2023-7-23
Use props
Jo060
lvl.3
United States

Hi
I'm having the same issue again. Any ideas?
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jo060 Posted at 7-26 17:51
Hi
I'm having the same issue again. Any ideas?

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. We appreciate you for sharing the details of your test with the unit. Please confirm if the issue only appears when using the DJI Mimo app and not the original camera app, correct? In addition, the link that you provided is no longer working it says "Album is empty". Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-27
Use props
Jo060
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-27 05:50
Hello there. Sorry for the late response. We appreciate you for sharing the details of your test with the unit. Please confirm if the issue only appears when using the DJI Mimo app and not the original camera app, correct? In addition, the link that you provided is no longer working it says "Album is empty". Please keep us posted. Thank you.

After doing research, this is a known issue. Samsung and the Mimo app are not fully compatible.

I'll try a different option.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jo060 Posted at 7-28 14:27
After doing research, this is a known issue. Samsung and the Mimo app are not fully compatible.

I'll try a different option.

Please keep us posted after you perform some tests. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-7-30
Use props
Jo060
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-30 02:21
Please keep us posted after you perform some tests. Thank you for your continued support.

I've returned the item. It's a known issue... Tests won't correct the issue.
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Jo060 Posted at 7-30 02:56
I've returned the item. It's a known issue... Tests won't correct the issue.

Thank you for your response, Jo060. We're sorry to know that you came up with a decision to return the unit. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules