Help with drone damage!
417 3 2023-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dsport1018
lvl.1
Flight distance : 903560 ft
United States

I lent my Mavic Air 2 to a friend and whilst using it the drone fell out of the sky. The flight recording data shows everything that happened and it simply said "RC Disconnected" and dropped.

The drone suffered about a 20 foot fall, breaking the back left arm, which is an easy fix.

The main problem is that when the drone is turned on, the cooling fan will go full power, and the motors will do their little clicks, but otherwise there's no usual boot-up noise from the drone, nor does the gimbal move.

Any information on what may be wrong with the drone would be appreciated. I don't have access to the Mavic Care Refresh because I've owned the drone for over two years now and am unable to buy another refresh.

Any idea what may have been damaged? and any recommendations to fix these issues would be great! Thanks!
2023-7-23
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

if pre flight check is not applied i asume the motherboard may be demaged.. ask the dji support to calculate repair cost you will decide what to do further
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the incident that happened in your unit. You may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-26
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

you can check if the esc board and the gimbal soft cable are not damaged
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules