flight path not showing up on map
883 6 2023-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
au10tic
lvl.1

United States

Hi, so i've had this drone for a while and i never actually flew it  outside of my backyard.. today i took it to an open area and i just flew  it a little far from my RTH location, i pulled up the map to guide me  on how to manually fly it back to me, but the map wasnt showing any  flight path lines just the red arrow as the drone moves around, i  somehow managed to bring it back to me, but isnt it suppose to show me  the previous flying paths the home location, and the blue dot where i am  physically located at?
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, au10tic. Thank you for reaching out. Are you using the controller or mobile phone only?
2023-7-24
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

can you upload logs?
2023-7-24
Use props
au10tic
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-24 03:41
Hi, au10tic. Thank you for reaching out. Are you using the controller or mobile phone only?

I'm using the controller..
2023-7-24
Use props
au10tic
lvl.1

United States

fateofangel Posted at 7-24 10:44
can you upload logs?

how can I get the logs?
2023-7-24
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

au10tic Posted at 7-24 15:10
how can I get the logs?

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

au10tic Posted at 7-24 15:05
I'm using the controller..

Hi, au10tic. Thank you for the reply. Please check if there is a GPS signal when you take off and during flight, if there is no blue dot of the pilot's location, it could be that the mobile device has no GPS in the flight environment. Also, please check if the GPS location is enabled on the mobile phone and whether the GPS permission is enabled. If still does not work, please test with another mobile device if possible and see if it works or not.
2023-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules