Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lec Park
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142028 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there.
I have had a i3 with flight issues so need to transfer the RAW licence between aircraft for an upcoming project.
I’m assuming it will be done through the assistant 2 but will need a transfer code?
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lec Park. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you are having flight issues with your Inspire 3. Let me confirm if a transfer code is needed to transfer the RAW License to another drone. We'll get back to you once we receive an update
2023-7-24
Use props
Lec Park
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-24 19:37
Hi, Lec Park. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you are having flight issues with your Inspire 3. Let me confirm if a transfer code is needed to transfer the RAW License to another drone. We'll get back to you once we receive an update

Hi there. Thankyou for the reply, do you have any news on this as it is abit time critical.
Thankyou.
2023-7-26
Use props
Lec Park
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-24 19:37

Hi there. Thankyou for the reply, do you have any news on this as it is abit time critical.
Thankyou.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lec Park Posted at 7-26 02:02
Hi there. Thankyou for the reply, do you have any news on this as it is abit time critical.
Thankyou.

Thank you for patiently waiting, Lec Park. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Details are as follows: The license is bound to the aircraft hardware, which cannot be transferred at the backend. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules