Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cold start malfunction?
513 3 2015-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StephLed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347365 ft
United States

Hey All -- The last couple of cold starts (more than 24 hours between flights) my battery seems to hit a malfunction.  Gimbal starts making a constant sound and I get an error signal on the Go App.  Starting up following protocal -- battery first, RC next, and last open into camera view on the app.  When I turn the battery off, the power buttom flashes red for about 20 seconds before completely turning off.  I restart the process over, and everything works fine...  I don't want to risk any serious malfunctions if this is the sign of something critical.  Any ideas??  Thanks!
2015-8-29
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

I dont know if it will change your result but you should always turn on the remote before the P3 and turn it off after the P3.
2015-8-29
Use props
iceman58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9016 ft
United States

StephLed if I'm reading you right, you are saying you're start up sequence is Batteries,R/C and then app? If so you need to start the R/C, the app next and then the battery (Phantom).
2015-8-29
Use props
StephLed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347365 ft
United States

I hope it's that simple of a fix!  Over 75 flights, and this just started recently.  Will give it a try -- thanks!
2015-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules