123Next >
2553 88 2023-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193156 ft
Greece

I lost a drone in a river and dji said that I am not responsible and sent a replacement, but after my question he told me that it is refurbished, this is a fraud and the reason when I asked in chat they said it was new when I gave the serial number and in an email another employee replied that they sent refurbished, I will take legal action for fraud
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

There is no fraud. It's just you who didn't read the terms. Good luck in court.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... 0Care%20Refresh.pdf

1.JPG

2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

The drone fell by itself, the conclusion was from dji itself that it was not my fault, so they said they would send a replacement new drone and they sent a recognized one? When I asked a question in the chat, I gave a serial number and they told me it was a new drone, when I asked another question again in an email, he answered that it was refurbished, who is the fool or me or him, how can we see for ourselves if it is riakos number is new or refurbished, if this is valid with R or S, I don't have these letters anywhere.
friend, I don't have a care refresh, I sent a data analysis, so don't tell me about politics that I don't know
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 07:59
The drone fell by itself, the conclusion was from dji itself that it was not my fault, so they said they would send a replacement new drone and they sent a recognized one? When I asked a question in the chat, I gave a serial number and they told me it was a new drone, when I asked another question again in an email, he answered that it was refurbished, who is the fool or me or him, how can we see for ourselves if it is riakos number is new or refurbished, if this is valid with R or S, I don't have these letters anywhere.
friend, I don't have a care refresh, I sent a data analysis, so don't tell me about politics that I don't know

It doesn't change anything care refresh or not. DJI's terms are that when they send you a replacement drone, it can be brand new or like brand new. That's all. You received a working drone. What is the problem ?
After-Sales Service Policy - DJI
2.JPG

You want to go to court for an 899 euros drone that DJI sent back to you according to its general conditions of sale. I just wish good luck.

Good advice: buy a new drone directly. It will cost you less than court costs.
2023-7-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 07:59

Were both of you chatting with one another in your native languages?
If not then I would suggest that allowances made for inaccurate translations would more than cover DJI's rear. E.g. inaccurate translations seem to be evident in the post of your's  that I quoted. ''they sent a recognized one'', '' it is riakos number'', ''who is the fool or me or him'', ''me about politics''
I doubt your case would have the slightest chance in court even if the communications are in writing.
Unless the drone shows evident damage or signs of use then I think you would be wasting your money and time.

If you think the drone shows signs of use did you photograph it on arrival? It might be worth posting any photos of the unpacking etc..
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-24 08:25
Were both of you chatting with one another in your native languages?
If not then I would suggest that allowances made for inaccurate translations would more than cover DJI's rear. E.g. inaccurate translations seem to be evident in the post of your's  that I quoted. ''they sent a recognized one'', '' it is riakos number'', ''who is the fool or me or him'', ''me about politics''
I doubt your case would have the slightest chance in court even if the communications are in writing.

the drone fell into the river on its own so it was lost forever
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 08:11
It doesn't change anything care refresh or not. DJI's terms are that when they send you a replacement drone, it can be brand new or like brand new. That's all. You received a working drone. What is the problem ?
After-Sales Service Policy - DJI
[view_image]
[Image]

Δεν ευθυνομαι εγω για το drone που επεσε στο ποταμι φιλε μου, η ιδια η dji εβγαλε πορισμα οτι η ζημια ηταν στο drone,ναι θα παω δικαστικος επειδη ειναι απατη ο ενας ειπε οτι ο σεριακος αριθμος ειναι νεο drone και ο αλλος ειπε οτι ειναι refurbished, εσυ αν θες να σε κοροιδευουν δικαιωμα σου εγω ειμαι ελληνας και δεν δεχομαι ψεμα και κοροιδια απο κανεναν
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 08:40
Δεν ευθυνομαι εγω για το drone που επεσε στο ποταμι φιλε μου, η ιδια η dji εβγαλε πορισμα οτι η ζημια ηταν στο drone,ναι θα παω δικαστικος επειδη ειναι απατη ο ενας ειπε οτι ο σεριακος αριθμος ειναι νεο drone και ο αλλος ειπε οτι ειναι refurbished, εσυ αν θες να σε κοροιδευουν δικαιωμα σου εγω ειμαι ελληνας και δεν δεχομαι ψεμα και κοροιδια απο κανεναν

We are here to help you. If you take it that way, that's your problem.

Once again, DJI recognized the defect of the drone, during the warranty period. So it's a warranty case. It is therefore the general conditions of sale that apply. The ones I told you above, the ones you validated when you activated the drone, probably without having read them like everyone else.

Whether you are Greek or not, what DJI has done is totally in accordance with the general conditions of sale that you have accepted.

Now if you think you can get your way through the courts, we're not here to stop you.
Once again we are here to recommend that you avoid losing money in a procedure that has no chance of succeeding.

Good luck
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

Εγω πληρωσα για ενα drone 1049 euro ειχε μολις 24.7 χιλιομετρα πτησης και επεσε απο ζημια του drone και μου στελνει μεταχειρισμενο drone?αυτο το drone μπορει να εχει εκατονταδες χιλιομετρα, εσυ να το δεχτεις εγω δεν το δεχομαι και ναι θα τους παω δικαστικα ειναι απατεωνες και αυτο θα αποδειχθει με στοιχεια, ξερεις με ποιο τροπο αναγνωριζουμε απο το serial number αν ειναι καινουριο η refurbished?
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 08:40

And I would even add that if the replacement drone has any faults, you are free to send it back to DJI  at no cost, so that they can replace it for you. And they will if it is justified.

Personaly, i would go more towards this option rather than going to cry in the skirts of justice.
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 08:52
Εγω πληρωσα για ενα drone 1049 euro ειχε μολις 24.7 χιλιομετρα πτησης και επεσε απο ζημια του drone και μου στελνει μεταχειρισμενο drone?αυτο το drone μπορει να εχει εκατονταδες χιλιομετρα, εσυ να το δεχτεις εγω δεν το δεχομαι και ναι θα τους παω δικαστικα ειναι απατεωνες και αυτο θα αποδειχθει με στοιχεια, ξερεις με ποιο τροπο αναγνωριζουμε απο το serial number αν ειναι καινουριο η refurbished?

Well, I can only wish you good luck.
A contract is a contract, you validated it by activating the drone, DJI honored the contract by sending you back a working unit. Here we (users) can't do anything more for you.

I do not know with certainty if the SN must contain a particular distinctive sign in the event of refurbished equipment. A moderator will certainly answer you.
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 08:52
And I would even add that if the replacement drone has any faults, you are free to send it back to DJI  at no cost, so that they can replace it for you. And they will if it is justified.

Personaly, i would go more towards this option rather than going to cry in the skirts of justice.

Ρε φιλε μας δουλευεις?πως να το στειλω πισω αφου χαθηκε το drone στο ποταμι, μου φαινεται εισαι και εσυ σαν τους κινεζους πηγαινε να δουλεψεις chat μαζι τους
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 09:06
Ρε φιλε μας δουλευεις?πως να το στειλω πισω αφου χαθηκε το drone στο ποταμι, μου φαινεται εισαι και εσυ σαν τους κινεζους πηγαινε να δουλεψεις chat μαζι τους

I'm talking about the drone you received as a replacement...

We're going to put that down to the translation.
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 09:00
Well, I can only wish you good luck.
A contract is a contract, you validated it by activating the drone, DJI honored the contract by sending you back a working unit. Here we (users) can't do anything more for you.

Ο serial number δεν περιεχει ουτε r ουτε s,μιλησα τωραωμε chat america και μου ειπαν ξανα οτι ειναι new ενω η γερμανια ειπε refurbished, μιλαμε για χαζο λαο
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 09:08
Ο serial number δεν περιεχει ουτε r ουτε s,μιλησα τωραωμε chat america και μου ειπαν ξανα οτι ειναι new ενω η γερμανια ειπε refurbished, μιλαμε για χαζο λαο

DJI has several entities across the world, the speeches may vary. Sometimes the answers leave doubtful and make think of bots but here probably this is not the case.

2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 09:13
DJI has several entities across the world, the speeches may vary. Sometimes the answers leave doubtful and make think of bots but here probably this is not the case.

Η αμερικη απαντησε οτι με αυτο το σειριακο αριθμο ειναι καινουριο, αν περιεχει γραμμα r η s τοτε ηταν refurbished, τοτε τι ηλιθιοτητες μου γραφει ο αλλος απο γερμανια οτι ειναι refurbished, εχω αδικο οτι ειναι βλακες ?
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 09:19
Η αμερικη απαντησε οτι με αυτο το σειριακο αριθμο ειναι καινουριο, αν περιεχει γραμμα r η s τοτε ηταν refurbished, τοτε τι ηλιθιοτητες μου γραφει ο αλλος απο γερμανια οτι ειναι refurbished, εχω αδικο οτι ειναι βλακες ?

I don't know. The notion of refurbished is vast.

DJI's terms are clear: "equivalent to brand-new" "will be in good working order"

I think above all that you have to relax, you have received a drone that works, everything is fine! If it has any faults (The drone you received as a replacement), open a repair case on DJI support, they will change it.
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there! We apologize for the late response and for any inconvenience this may have caused. I'm sorry to hear about the incident involving your DJI Air 2S. I will forward this concern to the relevant team for immediate action.
Rest assured that all the replacement units, whether new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability, have reached the manufacturing standards of a new drone. With the unit you received, we look forward to seeing the breathtaking shots and videos you capture.
2023-7-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sometimes you are better off getting a refurb drone rather than a new drone but you probably won't believe that....
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

See the moderator's response 19#. As expressed above, it may not be a bot, but what is certain is that it read the thread sideways and missed all your questions.

"I will forward this concern to the relevant team for immediate action"

I'm curious to see what this action will give... "immediate" It's a bit like refurbished, the concept is vast.
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

DJI Diana Posted at 7-24 09:44
Hi there! We apologize for the late response and for any inconvenience this may have caused. I'm sorry to hear about the incident involving your DJI Air 2S. I will forward this concern to the relevant team for immediate action.
Rest assured that all the replacement units, whether new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability, have reached the manufacturing standards of a new drone. With the unit you received, we look forward to seeing the breathtaking shots and videos you capture.
Εχω μονο το σειριακο αριθμο που εστειλαν στην αποδειξη το drone δεν το εχω λαβει ακομη, λογικα την επομενη εβδομαδα θα το εχω στα χερια μου αλλα μιλησα με το halard και ειπε οτι εστειλαν refurbished, εγω refurbished δεν δεχομαι, το δικο μου drone ειχε 24.7 χιλιομετρα αυτο δεν ξερω τι ταλαιπωρια ειχε και θα το παρω εγω?οχι κυριοι της dji, ηθελα να παρω και το air 3 αλλα με αυτα που κανετε δε πρόκειται να ξανα δωσω χρηματα σε εσας
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 11:06
Εχω μονο το σειριακο αριθμο που εστειλαν στην αποδειξη το drone δεν το εχω λαβει ακομη, λογικα την επομενη εβδομαδα θα το εχω στα χερια μου αλλα μιλησα με το halard και ειπε οτι εστειλαν refurbished, εγω refurbished δεν δεχομαι, το δικο μου drone ειχε 24.7 χιλιομετρα αυτο δεν ξερω τι ταλαιπωρια ειχε και θα το παρω εγω?οχι κυριοι της dji, ηθελα να παρω και το air 3 αλλα με αυτα που κανετε δε πρόκειται να ξανα δωσω χρηματα σε εσας

Ah ok I understand better. You're doing this to get a commercial offer for an Air 3. Smart guy.
2023-7-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 11:06

Your choice to not buy DJI in future. BUT, read again the AGREEMENT for repair/replacement service. What ever you receive, it WiLL have DJI warranty and the remainder of Care Refresh transferred to the replacement drone, if you have that.
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 11:31
Ah ok I understand better. You're doing this to get a commercial offer for an Air 3. Smart guy.

Οχι φιλε μου δεν το.κανω για να λαβω προσφορα air 3, το drone το εχουν ηδη στειλει
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-24 11:32
Your choice to not buy DJI in future. BUT, read again the AGREEMENT for repair/replacement service. What ever you receive, it WiLL have DJI warranty and the remainder of Care Refresh transferred to the replacement drone, if you have that.

Διαβασες τι συνεβη στο drone μου η γραφεις αερολογιες?
Το drone οπως πετουσε ξαφνικα επεσε μονο του στο ποταμι, η dji φταιει το αναγνωρισε και μονη της οποτε για ποιο σερβις μου λες?
Το εχασα το drone με μολις 24.7 χιλιομετρα πτησης συνολικα και θα δεχτω refurbished  να το ειχε καποιος αλλος και να εχει πολλα χιλιομετρα?
Εσυ αν εισαι χαζος να το δεχτεις εγω δε το δεχομαι και δεν ξανα απαντω σε κανεναν, διαβαστε τι συνεβη και μετα μιληστε αντε γιατι κανετε τους πονηρους χωρις να γνωριζετε.
Τα δεχεστε ολα οτι σσς λενε για αυτο η dji κανει οτι θελει.
Γινετε και εσεις ρομποτακια οπως ειναι αυτοι, εγω αυτα δε τα δεχομαι, εδωσα 1049 ευρω για το drone μου και επεσε απο ευθυνη της dji, εμενα εαν δεν μου δωσουν καινουριο θα παω δικαστικα και δε πα να στοιχισει οσο θελει πισω δε κανω.
Καληνυχτα ρομποτακια της dji
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 11:49
Οχι φιλε μου δεν το.κανω για να λαβω προσφορα air 3, το drone το εχουν ηδη στειλει

You didn't tell us everything. You will see, you will receive the drone in its clean packaging without a scratch, this story will be quickly forgotten.

You could still have waited to receive the package before calling DJI a scammer.
They are not honest on some of their commercial promises (drone specs...) but for warranty cases they are rather efficient. I think.

I recently received a replacement L1 LiDAR, the packaging was open when I received it but it looks like new and works perfectly. I don't give a damn if it's refurbished or not. The important thing is that it works.

Consider yourself lucky that they recognized a flaw in the drone. Go to competitors, but as MobileHomer wrote, read the general conditions of sale beforehand. Not sure it's better than DJI.
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 11:55
Διαβασες τι συνεβη στο drone μου η γραφεις αερολογιες?
Το drone οπως πετουσε ξαφνικα επεσε μονο του στο ποταμι, η dji φταιει το αναγνωρισε και μονη της οποτε για ποιο σερβις μου λες?
Το εχασα το drone με μολις 24.7 χιλιομετρα πτησης συνολικα και θα δεχτω refurbished  να το ειχε καποιος αλλος και να εχει πολλα χιλιομετρα?

We didn't force you to accept the terms and conditions when you activated the drone. If they didn't suit you, you had 15 days to return the drone and get a refund. It is also written in the general conditions.

The contract you accepted does not mention mileage. Whether your drone has 20km or 2000km, it's the same thing.

2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 12:04
We didn't force you to accept the terms and conditions when you activated the drone. If they didn't suit you, you had 15 days to return the drone and get a refund. It is also written in the general conditions.

The contract you accepted does not mention mileage. Whether your drone has 20km or 2000km, it's the same thing.

Δεν υπεγραψα καποιο συμβολαιο, μολις τωρα βλεπω οτι το track number της dhl που εστειλαν δεν δουλευει, μεχρι πριν λιγο εδειχνε στοιχεια, μου φαινετε ηρθε το τελος τους εδω, dji? Δε σας σωζει ουτε ο θεος τωρα...ακυρωσατε την αντικατασταση?
Τωρα ειναι που θα παμε δικαστικος, απατεωνες ε απατεωνες
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 12:08
Δεν υπεγραψα καποιο συμβολαιο, μολις τωρα βλεπω οτι το track number της dhl που εστειλαν δεν δουλευει, μεχρι πριν λιγο εδειχνε στοιχεια, μου φαινετε ηρθε το τελος τους εδω, dji? Δε σας σωζει ουτε ο θεος τωρα...ακυρωσατε την αντικατασταση?

You signed the contract by clicking on "I accept" when you started the drone for the first time. It's a digital signature, check European law.
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 12:08

No one canceled your package. DHL updates trackers every night. Wait a bit it will come back. Rest.
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 12:14
No one canceled your package. DHL updates trackers every night. Wait a bit it will come back. Rest.
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 12:16
Εχω και αλλο track number και δουλευει μια χαρα μονο αυτο εχει εξαφανισει ολα τα στοιχεια ξερω τι λεω εγω. Μιλαμε για απατεωνες μεγαλους και εσυ τους υποστηριζεις????
Το πρωι θα τα πουμε που θα παω σε δικηγορο αρκετα ασχοληθηκα με τους κλεφτες

You do too much drama. Go rest.
If you find a lawyer who agrees with you and wins the case, please share the address.
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 12:18
If you find a lawyer who agrees with you and wins the case, please share the address.

Να πας εσυ να κοιμηθεις, εγω βρηκα δικηγορο μην ανησυχεις
2023-7-24
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23418189 ft
United States

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 12:20
Να πας εσυ να κοιμηθεις, εγω βρηκα δικηγορο μην ανησυχεις

Is his name Lionel Hutz?
2023-7-24
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

blue_canyon21 Posted at 7-24 13:27
Is his name Lionel Hutz?

2023-7-24
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Soo, what's this thread about? Olive oil? The Simpsons? The Scammer? A Mad Boy???
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

Burt37 Posted at 7-24 14:06
Soo, what's this thread about? Olive oil? The Simpsons? The Scammer? A Mad Boy???

Διαβασε να μαθεις τι ειναι αυτο το νημα
2023-7-24
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Greece

Το track number ειναι κολλημενο απο 21 ιουλιου σαν να μην εφυγε ποτε και μου λετε μετα γιατι φωναζω?
Screenshot_20230725_015244_com.android.chrome.jpg
2023-7-24
Use props
Freetime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-24 12:18

With what it would cost him to go to court,one could buy a fleet of mavic 3 pros.
2023-7-24
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23418189 ft
United States

MadboyAgr Posted at 7-24 14:54
Το track number ειναι κολλημενο απο 21 ιουλιου σαν να μην εφυγε ποτε και μου λετε μετα γιατι φωναζω?

Have you never shipped anything DHL before?
2023-7-24
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules