519 3 2023-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sz3BISb5FZBT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294829 ft
Mexico

Hello,

I have an air2s and when I press the option for RTH, the message that appears is that the drone will be landing in it's current position, as is that option was selected in the advanced safety flight features.
I already changed from RTH to landing to hoover and selected again RTH, but when I press the button it behaves as if landing where selected.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know how far are you from the drone? Please refer to the Air 2S User Manual on page 13 to check the RTH logic. Tell us if what you're experiencing is different from the manual so we can help you further. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_sz3BISb5FZBT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 294829 ft
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 7-25 20:39
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know how far are you from the drone? Please refer to the Air 2S User Manual on page 13 to check the RTH logic. Tell us if what you're experiencing is different from the manual so we can help you further. Have a great day ahead.

Hi!! Now it is fixed! They shared I needed to be more than 50 mts away and it is fixed! Thank you!!
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_sz3BISb5FZBT Posted at 7-25 20:58
Hi!! Now it is fixed! They shared I needed to be more than 50 mts away and it is fixed! Thank you!!

Awesome. I'm glad it's already figured out. Don't hesitate to reach us back if ever you have more concerns or need assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules