RS3 is Shacky/Wobbly/Laggy out of the box.
742 2 2023-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zopix
lvl.1
Canada

Hi ! I buyed my DJI Ronin RS3 4 months ago, As soon as I took it out of the box, I noticed that the results were not as DJI had advertised, nor as other users had reviewed. The footage was shacky & wobbly.

In one "out of the box" video review, the user was walking upright with no change in posture, following a walking subject. The video was almost perfect, and the RS3 had excellent stabilization. However, when I tried this same shot with my RS3, the result was dreadful, shacky and wobbly and, more importantly, useless.

Here's a video example of the problems I have with the product's stabilization:
https://youtu.be/NDHONnkZ-ek
Here's what I tried to fix the problem:
- Watch all the tutorials for Setup the RS3 stabilization, including indications from the forums & DJI's answers.
- Try the Normal & Supersmooth automatic calibrations, as well as the automatic calibrations on the RONIN mobile app.
- I bought a Handle in the hope that the problem would come from my side.

I currently run my RS3 with the Sony a6400 & the Sigma 30mm f1.4

I can no longer return my product to the store, and I'd like to be able to use it without having to sell it and change products. I love DJI and want to support the brand, but I can't continue to use unreliable products.

I would really appreciate any kind of feedback.

2023-7-24
Use props
remibeauchamp
New

Canada

I had the same problem !  I still got no clue what happen, really wish someone has a solution
2023-7-25
Use props
Karlis P
lvl.2
Latvia

Have the same problem. Thought that the problem is in my balancing but reading little bit more, im not the only one who have this problem.
Purchased product 2 weaks ago.
2023-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules