New DJI RC 2 Firmware Released (04/11/2024)
26586 186 2023-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mesut Kaya8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47073 ft

Turkey

Hello, after the last update, the dji rc2 remote control writes P mode instead of normal mode, is this a problem?
4-19 05:51
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mesut Kaya8 Posted at 4-19 05:51
Hello, after the last update, the dji rc2 remote control writes P mode instead of normal mode, is this a problem?

It's been reported already. Its not an issue as Normal mode works as P mode. We're just waiting for a new FW update for the RC2 since the mobile Fly apps have been fixed with v1.13.1.
4-19 05:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Noomz Posted at 4-17 16:44
Thanks,

I totally understand that it's the name thing.

Hi, Noomz. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your continued support.
4-19 07:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BEN_M16 Posted at 4-17 23:17
Hi, One of the improvements of the new firmware for the RC2 was that you no longer needed new firmware to update the DJI Fly application. Well it doesn't work.... The RC2 has version 1.13.0 and it does not detect the new version 1.13.1
what is the reason?

Hi, BEN_M16. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please confirm if the DJI RC 2 has been updated to v02.02.0000? If yes, may we request a screenshot of the firmware version and app version so that we can forward it to our relevant team?
4-19 07:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-19 07:47
Hi, BEN_M16. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please confirm if the DJI RC 2 has been updated to v02.02.0000? If yes, may we request a screenshot of the firmware version and app version so that we can forward it to our relevant team?

Sorry about this, fans40c3d707. Can you please provide a screenshot of the firmware version and app version so that we can forward it to our relevant team?
4-19 07:48
Use props
Gazwas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 907831 ft
United Kingdom

BEN_M16 Posted at 4-17 23:17
Hi, One of the improvements of the new firmware for the RC2 was that you no longer needed new firmware to update the DJI Fly application. Well it doesn't work.... The RC2 has version 1.13.0 and it does not detect the new version 1.13.1
what is the reason?

The RC2 can’t detect the update because up to now only the fly app got the 1.13.1 update.
4-19 10:22
Use props
BEN_M16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6037799 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-19 07:47

Yes, I´m updated to the last firmware version.
4-19 10:40
Use props
Beartech
New

United States

How do you post a new thread on this forum???  I keep getting this "You dont have authority" message.
4-19 16:49
Use props
djiuser_sroXYuPUwppg
lvl.1
United States

Will the RC-N2 non display (the one sold with the mavic mini 4 pro) be compatible with the avata 2? I just bought the avata 2 with motion controller with goggles. And my wife bought me the mini 4. I really don't want to carry 3 controllers around plus my taranus for my fpv drone (also add support for o3 air unit so I don't have to carry 2 sets of goggles?
4-19 21:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Beartech Posted at 4-19 16:49
How do you post a new thread on this forum???  I keep getting this "You dont have authority" message.

Hi there. New users need to acquire <40 points to unlock this ability. For more information, please check this thread: (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200).
4-21 22:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BEN_M16 Posted at 4-19 10:40
[view_image]

Thank you for the screenshot. We will forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll keep you posted.
4-22 03:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Beartech Posted at 4-19 16:49
How do you post a new thread on this forum???  I keep getting this "You dont have authority" message.

Hi, djiuser_sroXYuPUwppg. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, we don't have information about this but we will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
4-22 03:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BEN_M16 Posted at 4-19 10:40
[view_image]

Hi, BEN_M16. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that the most updated version of RC 2 is 1.13.0. Please feel free to use it. The 1.13.1 is for mobile devices to solve some known issues on mobile devices. Hope this helps.
4-23 05:09
Use props
Riotmob
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Can you Invert Y Axis Joystick Control on RC2 ?
4-23 09:35
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.3
Germany

Could you please unlock version 1.13.1 for the RC2? With version 1.13.0, instead of N (mode), a P appears. Thank you.
4-23 12:21
Use props
Mesut Kaya8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47073 ft

Turkey

RobZilla Posted at 4-19 05:55
It's been reported already. Its not an issue as Normal mode works as P mode. We're just waiting for a new FW update for the RC2 since the mobile Fly apps have been fixed with v1.13.1.

Thank you, already on the subject Noomz. named friend explained this problem and I missed the issue. I agree with him, this causes confusion, this should be solved as soon as possible with the update.
4-24 01:23
Use props
mgilbe2
lvl.2
United States

Mesut Kaya8 Posted at 4-24 01:23
Thank you, already on the subject Noomz. named friend explained this problem and I missed the issue. I agree with him, this causes confusion, this should be solved as soon as possible with the update.

When will the RC2 get a Fly update?
5-3 04:06
Use props
stavai
lvl.2
Greece

do we know if RC2 will get Fly update?
5-3 05:17
Use props
djiuser_U2W095cMCzx9
New

United States

Will the next firmware update allow users outside of mainland China to use 4g connectivity or will we have to wait for the air 3s/4 to use 4g dongle in other countries?
5-3 09:24
Use props
DoubleB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73999 ft

Netherlands

Doesn't anyone notice that the RC2 boots up and connects very slowly after the last firmware update? With my RC2 and Air3 it takes about a minute before everything is ready to fly.
The RC2 also responds very slowly to actions.
5-3 12:05
Use props
mgilbe2
lvl.2
United States

stavai Posted at 5-3 05:17

DJI- can you please respond?
5-3 12:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_U2W095cMCzx9 Posted at 5-3 09:24
Will the next firmware update allow users outside of mainland China to use 4g connectivity or will we have to wait for the air 3s/4 to use 4g dongle in other countries?

Hello, djiuser_U2W095cMCzx9. The DJI Cellular Dongle will be released in more overseas countries/regions in the future, and DJI engineers are currently conducting function tests to ensure performance stabilization. Please keep an eye out for an official notification on future releases.
5-6 23:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mgilbe2 Posted at 5-3 04:06
When will the RC2 get a Fly update?

Hi, mgilbe2. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, we don't have information about this. Are you having any issues with the current version of the DJI Fly on your RC 2? Please let us know so we can assist you further.
5-6 23:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

stavai Posted at 5-3 05:17

Hi, stavai. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, we don't have information on when the next update will be. Are you having any issues with the current version of the DJI Fly on your RC 2? Please let us know so we can assist you further.
5-6 23:32
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DoubleB Posted at 5-3 12:05
Doesn't anyone notice that the RC2 boots up and connects very slowly after the last firmware update? With my RC2 and Air3 it takes about a minute before everything is ready to fly.
The RC2 also responds very slowly to actions.

Hi, DoubleB. We're sorry to read about this. Please refresh the firmware of the RC 2 using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If the issue persists, please let us know.
5-6 23:39
Use props
MKmini4
lvl.3
Germany

Is there a possibility in an upcoming firmware update to invert the white startup screen when turning on the RC2, i.e., black background and white text?
Since the display brightness setting doesn't take effect immediately after turning on, it's very bright in a dark environment. In my opinion, starting in white is also unnecessary.
5-8 03:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MKmini4 Posted at 5-8 03:42
Is there a possibility in an upcoming firmware update to invert the white startup screen when turning on the RC2, i.e., black background and white text?
Since the display brightness setting doesn't take effect immediately after turning on, it's very bright in a dark environment. In my opinion, starting in white is also unnecessary.

Hi, MKmini4. Thank you for reaching out. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
5-8 07:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules