Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyling
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12489137 ft
  • >>>
Germany

##################
DJI Staff started a survey for the Inspire 3: https://djistore.wjx.cn/vm/h1I3Ew0.aspx
##################

Hey Guys,

i´m loving the new Inspire 3! BUT why there are missing some standard features that is nearly in every drone and easily can added in the Inspire 3 via Firmware Update???
I created a list what is your most missing feature? I´ll add the things what i´m personally missing!

You can comment and i can add also these options!
Cheers from Germany
Tobi

Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 7 entry optional ), Total 15 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

28.21% (11)
20.51% (8)
23.08% (9)
12.82% (5)
10.26% (4)
5.13% (2)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-7-25
Use props
skyters drone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29599029 ft
  • >>>
Italy

- AFC Continuos Autofocus
- Ability to edit camera settings on both remotes when in dual op mode
2023-7-25
Use props
fans5f5a68dd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

6K options in RAW.
2023-7-25
Use props
AIR-Bavarian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 737552 ft
Germany

Standart Foto Options!  @DJI we bought three Inspire 3 Drones, we payed a lot of money and didn´t get standart features for Photo - Even though it's a video drone, it's pathetic that standard stuff is just left out. not exactly worked
2023-7-25
Use props
Fines Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17269813 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 for AF-C, the weird control lockouts when using two operators and basic photo functionality

While Waypoints Pro is better than nothing, it is quite rudimentary compared with established waypoint programs such as Dronelink or Litchi.  For example the interpolation between waypoints won’t keep the camera on a POI, there isn’t a desktop editing option, flights cannot be virtually previewed, etc. Releasing an SDK would be one way to fix this, or if not please improve this software.

2023-7-25
Use props
Chris Davies
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15669462 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for 6k

An SDI out module

Ability to use High Bright monitor from DJI Transmission system as a third screen (directors monitor) linked wirelessly to the aircraft.

Transmitter gimbals like the Cendence had or AG01 gimbals

Option for smart RTH to actually stay off when I switch it off and not turn back on when I power cycle.

1080i50 out
2023-7-25
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

A C2 software  update (like what was done for the mavic 3 cine to get it a C1 sticker) for the drone for the EU to allow us to actually fly it in built up areas without parachutes and and FTS

Unless DJI are planning on releasing that equipment as a first party product.

Edit - for reference

C2 class drones: Are less than 4kg in weight; They are designed and constructed so as to minimise injury to people; They are equipped with a low-speed mode which limits the maximum speed to 3m/s

DJI inspire 3 Aircraft Weight - Approx. 3,995 g (includes gimbal camera, two batteries, lens, PROSSD, and propellers)

2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_xPJtxm7M5vFK
lvl.2

United States

A hot button customized for Spotlight Pro to turn on and off.
2023-7-26
Use props
RotorW
lvl.2

Australia

1. Live Lens correction in raw/proresraw (i2 has it)
2. ProRes 4444 (i2 has it)
3. POIs in waypoint pro (the Mav 3 has them in waypoints)
4. Assign gimbal speed to a dial for the cam-op (i2 has it)
2023-7-28
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would add SDK to that list.
2023-7-29
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fines Aerial Posted at 7-25 11:58
+1 for AF-C, the weird control lockouts when using two operators and basic photo functionality

While Waypoints Pro is better than nothing, it is quite rudimentary compared with established waypoint programs such as Dronelink or Litchi.  For example the interpolation between waypoints won’t keep the camera on a POI, there isn’t a desktop editing option, flights cannot be virtually previewed, etc. Releasing an SDK would be one way to fix this, or if not please improve this software.

Amen brotha! That's my biggest gripe. No SDK. Well said.
2023-7-29
Use props
Cori
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2519977 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Ability to take burst photos.  I purchased an Inspire 3 a few weeks ago for research and am very disappointed that it doesn't have this feature and the shutter button will only take approx one frame per second.  I can't believe that this is a buffering issue, given how fast it can acquire high res video.
2023-8-11
Use props
seattle_helo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56533511 ft
United States

RotorW Posted at 7-28 13:03
1. Live Lens correction in raw/proresraw (i2 has it)
2. ProRes 4444 (i2 has it)
3. POIs in waypoint pro (the Mav 3 has them in waypoints)

+1 for these.

Also +1 for 6K options.

And please add a time of day jam option for the TC. An automatic or default TOD TC would be much more useful than random values.
2023-8-20
Use props
Skyling
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Staff started a survey for the Inspire 3: https://djistore.wjx.cn/vm/h1I3Ew0.aspx
2023-8-22
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have just received this from DJI Support after a lot of back and forth, hope this answers some of your questions

"Sorry about the waiting.

After communicating with our engineers, They confirmed to me that we do not have a plan to include this function in future updates. But now they are aware of this issue and will take your suggestion into account when we plan for future updates. Based on your situation, it's better for you to return it if AEB is a necessity for your work."
2023-9-11
Use props
Skyling
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Skyris Posted at 9-11 13:38
I have just received this from DJI Support after a lot of back and forth, hope this answers some of your questions

"Sorry about the waiting.

Typical DJI, i think the answer isn´t also correct. Heard the same in the past from other products and a few weeks later the functions were delivered... Even because a DJI employee started an survey in an DJI Inspire 3 FB Group where they asking especially for all these things... So lets see in a few months what was really delivered...But thanks for your update
2023-9-12
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Skyling Posted at 9-12 02:49
Typical DJI, i think the answer isn´t also correct. Heard the same in the past from other products and a few weeks later the functions were delivered... Even because a DJI employee started an survey in an DJI Inspire 3 FB Group where they asking especially for all these things... So lets see in a few months what was really delivered...But thanks for your update

I believe that too, even if it was coming out in a week they would not let me know! they hold their cards close to their chests, they would rather me ship it back!
2023-9-12
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I shipped it back for refund.
2023-9-14
Use props
djiuser_BHaRFH4NrN8T
lvl.1

Sweden

Def needs Spotlight Pro the ability to find and track “anything” - we follow on weekly basis with single operator mountain bikers, joggers, horses, cars, skiers, moms with strollers etc. For a living. With I3
And to be able to lock on to targets without reaching for the screen
2023-10-7
Use props
Josephsmith
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

- Automatic focus on the closest moving object Continuous Autofocus for sports rather than tapping on the somewhat unresponsive controller screen "This is such a pain guys!"
- A customizable option on a single button to switch from 8k to 4k 30 fps S&Q 120 fps, why do they make it so long and complicated to switch this feature on?!
- DJI please understand this, the most useful settings on this drone will always be
8.1k 60 fps (For smooth shots of any movement at all)
8.1k 25 fps (For scenic shots and slow moving views)
4.1k 30 fps S&Q 120 fps (For buttery smooth slow motion)
2023-10-9
Use props
JJungPhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 946362 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm surprised no DJI rep has even cared to reply to this post yet?
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JJungPhoto Posted at 10-10 10:10
I'm surprised no DJI rep has even cared to reply to this post yet?

Hi there. Sorry for the late advice. I will surely gather these requests and will forward them to our relevant team. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules