New DJI Air 3 Firmware Released (04/23/2024)
123456Next >
35038 232 2023-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Overview
  • Date: 2024.04.23
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.1300
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v02.02.0000 (DJI RC 2)
  •                                                v01.00.0700 (DJI RC-N2)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.13.1
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.13.1

What’s New
  • Fixed some known issues.

Notes:
  • If update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

Overview

• Date: 2024.04.11
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.1200
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v02.02.0000 (DJI RC 2)/ v01.00.0700 (DJI RC-N2)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.13.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.13.0

What’s New
  • Added support for DJI Goggles 3 and DJI RC Motion 3. Visit https://www.dji.com/air-3/downloads and refer to the Consumer Drones and Goggles Compatibility Information (for DJI Goggles 3) for more information.
  • Added support for Remote ID requirements of some countries and regions.

Notes
  • Added features require DJI Fly v1.13.0 or later.
  • If update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.12.21
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.10.00
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.03.00 (DJI RC 2)
  •                                           v01.00.06.00 (DJI RC-N2)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.12.4
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.12.4

What’s New
  • Added Auto mode for ActiveShots 360°.
  • Added Vision Assist.
  • Added digital zoom for 12MP photo mode.
  • Added Vision Positioning and Obstacle Sensing switch.
  • Added Sphere Panorama for the medium tele camera.
  • Added support for civil uncrewed aircraft owners to register their aircraft with CAAC using their real names to comply with the uncrewed aircraft-related regulations in China.
  • Added support for Front Arm LED settings in the EASA member states and the UK.
  • Added support to make camera parameter settings unaffected by firmware updates. This function will only work if the aircraft firmware is v01.00.06.00 or above before an update occurs.
  • Optimized battery auto-discharge strategy.
  • Fixed some known issues.

Notes:
  • Added features require DJI Fly v1.12.4 or later.

Overview:

• Date: 2023.11.02
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0700
  • Remote Controller Firmware:   
  •     v02.00.01.00 (DJI RC 2)
  •     v01.00.05.00 (DJI RC-N2)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.12.3
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.12.3

What’s New
  • Fixed some bugs.

Notes:
  • Make sure to update the firmware of the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller before linking. The user can use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) to update the firmware of each device individually, or use the DJI Fly app to update the firmware:
  • a.    Aircraft: Update the firmware with the remote controller.
  • b.    Goggles and Motion Controller: Power on the goggles and the motion controller. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to a mobile device, run DJI Fly, and select Profile > Device Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
  • Camera settings will be reset after firmware update. Check the camera settings in DJI Fly.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.09.25
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0600
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v02.00.00.00 (DJI RC 2)
                                                                v01.00.05.00 (DJI RC-N2)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.12.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.12.0

What’s New
  • Added support for taking five 48MP photos when using AEB and Burst Shooting.
  • Added AR Home Point, AR Return-to-Home Route, and AR Aircraft Shadow.
  • Added support for manually setting the Max Horizontal Speed in Normal mode to 15 m/s.
  • Added support for DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2. Visit https://www.dji.com/air-3/downloads and refer to the Consumer Drones and Goggles Compatibility Information for more information.

Notes:
  • Make sure to update the firmware of the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller before linking. The user can use DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) to update the firmware of each device individually, or use the DJI Fly app to update the firmware:
  • a. Aircraft: Update the firmware with the remote controller.
  • b. Goggles and Motion Controller: Power on the goggles and the motion controller. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to a mobile device, run DJI Fly, and select Profile > Device Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
  • Camera settings will be reset after firmware update. Check the camera settings in DJI Fly.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.08.28
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400
v01.00.06.00 (DJI RC 2)
v01.00.04.00 (DJI RC-N2)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.11.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.11.0

What’s New
  • Fixed some bugs.

Notes:

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.07.25
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0300
  • v01.00.05.00 (DJI RC 2)
  • v01.00.03.00 (DJI RC-N2)
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.11.0
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.11.0

What’s New
  • Added support for taking 48MP photos.
  • Added support for adjusting style parameters such as sharpness and noise reduction in video mode.
  • Added support for shutter speed options of 2.5 seconds to 8 seconds for simulated long exposure when taking 12MP photos.
  • Added support for using wide-angle lens.
  • Optimized RTH in low-light environments.

Notes:

2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arpettaz Posted at 7-25 09:27
The new Air 3 drone has a multi-functional follow me feature in Active Track mode – ie, it can follow you from behind, move to fly alongside you, or track you from ahead.  And you can change these ‘follow me’ positions during flight.  Even though the Mini 3 Pro doesn’t have side obstacle avoidance, I have had my Mini 3 Pro following both me and a slow-moving car while the drone is positioned 90 degrees to the object being tracked.  We already have two out of the 3 settings featured in the new Air 3.  So why can we not have all 3 active tracking features - front/side/rear - for the Mini 3 Pro as well?  It would be quite a simple firmware update.

Hello there. We appreciate your feedback. This request will be referred to our designated team. Please rest assured this will be heard. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-26
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

*Added support for adjusting style parameters such as sharpness and noise reduction in video mode.*
Great, now add it for my friends using the Mavic 3 classic or pro
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

55Media Posted at 7-27 04:39
*Added support for adjusting style parameters such as sharpness and noise reduction in video mode.*
Great, now add it for my friends using the Mavic 3 classic or pro

Hi there. I will send this request to be considered by our relevant team. Keep updated on the latest DJI news by going to the DJI official website at dji.com. Thank you for your support and have a great day ahead.
2023-7-27
Use props
FDHog
lvl.1

United States

Can you please adjust the firmware so that we can invert the x/y axis and be able to start the drone with the sticks. My 2 other drones are set up this way and I would like to keep them all the same.
2023-7-28
Use props
RobertoMartins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 476434 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Mavic air 3 will be compatible with googles 2?
2023-8-2
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>
United States

Curious to know why my DJI Fly shows screen in 3rds 2 dark and sides with middle 3rd normal and how to resolve. This is in Video mode[url=]Commonly[/url]
[url=]Nevermind I was in 2.4K Mode once I placed it in 4K It went Full screen.[/url]
2023-8-2
Use props
djiuser_lqlT8OCbjMVH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1110043 ft
Indonesia

Why after I updated DJI Fly to version 1.11.0 the video results were intermittent. I use Dji Air 2S
2023-8-2
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Will be compatible with INTEGRA ??????
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RobertoMartins Posted at 8-2 16:50
Mavic air 3 will be compatible with googles 2?

We are sorry, but currently, there is no support available for that. We don't have any relevant information to provide at the moment. Please stay tuned for any official updates in the future.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 8-2 22:05
Will be compatible with INTEGRA ??????

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is not yet supported. We don't have information as of right now. We encourage you to stay tuned for any official updates by going DJI official website at www.dji.com. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_WEB01bCDeHc7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423274 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am looking for some help or suggestions with he following Air 3 issues:
I keep getting the “Failed to load dynamic safety data.Geo-awareness function degraded. Go to Settings > About > to update FlySafe data” on my screen.
When I try to update under Camera View > Settings > About > FlySafe Data, I get the pop-up saying everything is updated.
I carried out a factory reset to no avail.

I am unable to adjust the shutter settings in the PRO mode.  The shutter setting is stuck at -3.0. I can only change it in the AUTO mode, but when I switch back to PRO it returns to -3.0

When I press the pause button during recording, I get the start up screen with the blue Go Fly button.

Unfortunately I traded in my Air 2S, so I am unable to fly at the moment.
2023-8-5
Use props
fansf1911a04
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137579 ft
Germany

(Double entry content deleted)
2023-8-6
Use props
fansf1911a04
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137579 ft
Germany

Dear DJI-Team,
after the latest firmware update, it appears that the additional drone led bottom light is no longer selectable for the C1/C2 buttons and neither anywhere else (if I am not doing something wrong).
Anyway, the Air 3 is superb!
Kind regards
Michael
2023-8-6
Use props
Colin Meadows
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Purchased an Air 3 yesterday. went through the start up procedure on the RC console up to connect to my wi-fi , I have three seperate wi-fi connections including Starlink but it will not take the passwords on any , I tried all three connections. Your telephone  support advised to swipe the console to get settings and a do a factory reset, swiping did not get setting. Is there another way to get it work before i return it to my supplier
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Colin Meadows Posted at 8-13 04:25
Purchased an Air 3 yesterday. went through the start up procedure on the RC console up to connect to my wi-fi , I have three seperate wi-fi connections including Starlink but it will not take the passwords on any , I tried all three connections. Your telephone  support advised to swipe the console to get settings and a do a factory reset, swiping did not get setting. Is there another way to get it work before i return it to my supplier

Hi there.Thank you for reaching out. If you swipe twice from the top part of the screen down. it should let you pull down the quick-access menu and you will see a nut icon for the settings from the upper right-hand side of the screen. Please keep me posted if you're still having a hard time connecting to your Wi-Fi. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-14
Use props
faridodino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 414941 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I've been a loyal customer of your products for over 8 years now, and for the past 6 years, I've been purchasing your drones. Recently, I bought the DJI Air 3, and I'm quite satisfied with it so far. However, I do miss the user-friendliness of being able to simply press one of the customized buttons to switch to vertical filming mode, just like I could with the Mini 3 pro. Could you please consider enabling this feature in a way that allows me to customize it to one of the C1-C2 buttons? It doesn't seem like it should be too difficult. Thank you!
2023-8-20
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I really love too see improvements in the focus smothness in the future upgrade, would be really nice! Also in MF if we tap on the screen should trigger focus to that place
2023-8-20
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

faridodino Posted at 8-20 02:30
I've been a loyal customer of your products for over 8 years now, and for the past 6 years, I've been purchasing your drones. Recently, I bought the DJI Air 3, and I'm quite satisfied with it so far. However, I do miss the user-friendliness of being able to simply press one of the customized buttons to switch to vertical filming mode, just like I could with the Mini 3 pro. Could you please consider enabling this feature in a way that allows me to customize it to one of the C1-C2 buttons? It doesn't seem like it should be too difficult. Thank you!

Hello, you have the vertical shooting mode in video options/format
2023-8-20
Use props
kan76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9270666 ft
Bulgaria

Hello, DJI! Can you please add an option to digitally zoom and take photos in photo mode too? I am sure everyone is waiting for this feature and i think it can be done trough firmware update. Something like Explorer mode in Mavic 3. Thanks!
2023-8-20
Use props
faridodino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 414941 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Vendex Posted at 8-20 14:41
Hello, you have the vertical shooting mode in video options/format

I know, but I want to assign a button to be able to switch fast to vertical mode instead of touching the screen and choosing the correct format.  Like in Mini 3 pro, I could push c-1 and it would switch. I cant seem to do this on this one.
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kan76 Posted at 8-20 22:42
Hello, DJI! Can you please add an option to digitally zoom and take photos in photo mode too? I am sure everyone is waiting for this feature and i think it can be done trough firmware update. Something like Explorer mode in Mavic 3. Thanks!

Hello there. We appreciate your suggestion. This will be referred to our designated team and will undergo first with the evaluation. It will be officially announced from the DJI official website once it is approved. So keep posted by going to www.dji.com. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-21
Use props
RobertoMartins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 476434 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 8-21 04:19
Hello there. We appreciate your suggestion. This will be referred to our designated team and will undergo first with the evaluation. It will be officially announced from the DJI official website once it is approved. So keep posted by going to www.dji.com. Have a great day ahead.

Essas atualizações e comunicados da DJI ficam em que local no site dji.com?
2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RobertoMartins Posted at 8-21 11:51
Essas atualizações e comunicados da DJI ficam em que local no site dji.com?

Hello there. If you scroll far down, you will see the "Explore" and "Community" sections. Usually, the announcements will be on the "Newsroom' or on this forum site. Have a nice day.
2023-8-21
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Can DJI provide more info?

Overview:
Date: 2023.08.28
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400

What’s New
Fixed some bugs.
2023-8-29
Use props
franceslup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 307602 ft
Italy

After updating to firmware version v01.00.06.00 for the RC 2, every time I turn it on with SD in it, it ask me to go in profile, memory to set SD card as current memory. Is it a new bug?
2023-8-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the heads up on "Camera settings will be reset".  
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

franceslup Posted at 8-29 10:59
After updating to firmware version v01.00.06.00 for the RC 2, every time I turn it on with SD in it, it ask me to go in profile, memory to set SD card as current memory. Is it a new bug?

Hi, franceslup. Thank you for reaching out. We haven't received any reports regarding this one yet. Have you tried taking out the SD card and insert it again to check if the issue persists? Please refresh the firmware versions of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) as well. Please keep us posted.
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-29 14:32
Thanks for the heads up on "Camera settings will be reset".

You're most welcome, DowntownRDB. Should you need any assistance, please don;t hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2023-8-29
Use props
Rob.01A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 128888 ft
Netherlands

franceslup Posted at 8-29 10:59
After updating to firmware version v01.00.06.00 for the RC 2, every time I turn it on with SD in it, it ask me to go in profile, memory to set SD card as current memory. Is it a new bug?

I have the same, try to switch different sd card and get the same result.
2023-8-29
Use props
franceslup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 307602 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-29 18:21
Hi, franceslup. Thank you for reaching out. We haven't received any reports regarding this one yet. Have you tried taking out the SD card and insert it again to check if the issue persists? Please refresh the firmware versions of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) as well. Please keep us posted.

I tried to switch sd card with no result.
I prefer to don’t refresh firmware because it works, just this pop up every time I turn on the RC.
2023-8-29
Use props
Rob.01A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 128888 ft
Netherlands

franceslup Posted at 8-29 21:51
I tried to switch sd card with no result.
I prefer to don’t refresh firmware because it works, just this pop up every time I turn on the RC.

I have refresh the firmware versions of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) but the pop up stays every time when starting the RC.
2023-8-29
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

DanielVieira Posted at 8-29 01:42
Can DJI provide more info?

Overview:

It would be nice if DJI clarified what's new but in other thread some user reported better camera performance after update...
2023-8-30
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16780791 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rob.01A Posted at 8-29 22:03
I have refresh the firmware versions of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) but the pop up stays every time when starting the RC.

Same here - I believe they (DJI) were working on an SD Card issue some had, where they could NOT save to the card, regardless of settings. I did NOT have that issue, But I SURE HAVE THIS ONE. Every Restart of the controller, and does not save settings. I have tried:

* Multiple cards
* Reformatiing cards, in the controller and in a PC (to ExFAT partitioning)
* Wiping the controller to Factory Settings
* Re-initializing the card(s) - this requires reformatting the card, ejecting it, restarting controller, insert card, bull down notification shade, select "setup card" -respond to "you can now use the card" - go to Profile, Settings, Storage, select SD Card. then go to FLY APP SETTINGS, Camera, Select Card, then pull down notification shade and "Explore Card" Everything works. UNTIL YOU RESTART THE RC-2 (RC3331)

Also: DJI: WHY, PRAY TELL is the RC-2 Model number "RC331" - when ALL "SMART" controllers have had model numbers "RM" - as in RM500 (Smart Controller) RM510 (RC Pro), RM330 (RC) and now... someone decides its time to use "RC"??? Is that the same person who broke the SDcard save function when doing a fix for the RC Card save function? Just curious.  Thank you.
2023-8-31
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

virtual Posted at 8-30 01:34
It would be nice if DJI clarified what's new but in other thread some user reported better camera performance after update...

I could not agree more. How can we reasonably test if a bug is fixed if there is no reference to determine if the bug was even addressed. How about a distinction between "Fixed some bugs" and the MUCH more specific "Fixed some Minor Bugs" literally the ONLY information provided on this awaited firmware. I do know that several users have been engaging DJI regarding the inability to save ANYTHING to an sd card inserted in the RC2 controller. I had no such issue, but now I HAVE an issue where saving to the SD card is not maintained on restart. That I have no ability to save the setting through restart, and have to fight with it constantly now.
2023-8-31
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hi - I understand that some users were having issues saving files (any files at all) to the RC-2 Controller when an SD Card was inserted. I did not have the issue, but I was working with several YouTube creators that were troubleshooting the error. Now, I HAVE an error - on EVERY RESTART of the RC 2 Controller.
2023-8-31
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-29 18:21
Hi, franceslup. Thank you for reaching out. We haven't received any reports regarding this one yet. Have you tried taking out the SD card and insert it again to check if the issue persists? Please refresh the firmware versions of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) as well. Please keep us posted.

Here is another report - happens EVERY RESTART and happens to several dozen friends I have on YouTube. I had no issue before the update - Here is a description of the new bug that some are experiencing. One of the packages released; v01.00.04.00 for RC-2 -once installed, causes a dialog to pop up on every restart of the RC-2 Controller.

The message is via a dialog stating "SDcard inserted - Go to Profile, Settings, Storage to switch the current storage location." The choices made are not saved. You must repeat this on every restart. I am linking a thread that shows what the popup looks like. I have no idea how prevalent this is, but I have been unable to resolve it by reformatting the SD card, or by resetting the RC-2 to factory settings. I've wiped, reset, replaced the card, and tried multiple SIZE cards and other variables, The issue persists. I do suspect DJI was working on an issue with saving to an SDcard that I know of. I did NOT have that issue, but I sure have this one!
2023-8-31
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be very helpful if there was a new thread started when there is a new firmware update. It would keep squashed bugs and new bug reports in an organized manner.
2023-8-31
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Please stop issuing Firmware Release Notes that simply say "Fixed some Bugs" as you did on this one and many in the past. This one said "Fixed Some Bugs" on the Aircraft Firmware, and "Fixed some MINOR BUGS" for the RC-2 Controller. It is apparent that some work was done to help users unable to save files to an SD Card on RC-2. As a likely result of this work, there is now a bug introduced that causes a recurring dialog on evry reboot asking users to set up the SDcard. These settings are NOT persistent, don't SAVE and have to be reset every reboot. I understand how things happen. There's a lot going on and some users are now fighting with this issue. PLEASE let engineering know. I will be happy to send logs from my RC-2. How can we reasonably test if a bug is fixed if there is no reference to determine if the bug was even addressed. How about a distinction between "Fixed some bugs" and the MUCH more specific "Fixed some Minor Bugs" literally the ONLY information provided on this awaited firmware. I do know that several users have been engaging DJI regarding the inability to save ANYTHING to an sd card inserted in the RC2 controller. I had no such issue, but now I HAVE an issue where saving to the SD card is not maintained on restart. That I have no ability to save the setting through restart, and have to fight with it constantly now.
2023-8-31
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Arpettaz Posted at 7-25 09:27
The new Air 3 drone has a multi-functional follow me feature in Active Track mode – ie, it can follow you from behind, move to fly alongside you, or track you from ahead.  And you can change these ‘follow me’ positions during flight.  Even though the Mini 3 Pro doesn’t have side obstacle avoidance, I have had my Mini 3 Pro following both me and a slow-moving car while the drone is positioned 90 degrees to the object being tracked.  We already have two out of the 3 settings featured in the new Air 3.  So why can we not have all 3 active tracking features - front/side/rear - for the Mini 3 Pro as well?  It would be quite a simple firmware update.

For whatever reason(s) they have,  DJI doesn't provide autonomous flight in a direction that has no obstacle avoidance? In fact, they do the absolute inverse. They won't put 360 degree tracking when there isn't 360 degree avoidance by the logic that there is nothing to even POSSIBLY prevent a sideways collision. Mavic Air 2, Air 2S and Mini 3 Pro all offer "Disable Sideways flight" - It's only useful in specific scenarios. Air 3, and Mavic 3 series offer Active Track 5.0 because they offer APAS 5,0. They WILL do Parallel Tracking Mode, by sliding your finger left in the center of the direction compass and that allows a specific geospatial relationship between the subject and the drone that maintains throughout the flight, instead of actively moving the drone to a safer position when obstacles prevent flying in the requested position. In other words its static, not dynamic. If COURSE the operator COULD fly the drone sideways while tracking. But it presents potential for crashes in many scenarios. This is the "why" - and it follows the same logic that tracking is never offered on DJI Drones that do not have OA.
2023-8-31
Use props
123456Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules