1839 6 2023-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

So, Air 3 released. Omnidirectional obstacle sensing arrived to the Air 3 after M3.
The next one will be Mini 4 Pro.

Think a mavic; as small as Mini 3, as good avoidence as M3, as smart as Air 3. Easy to carry, good for avoidence, what can i expect more than this. I have M3 but if i see Mini 4 pro with that specs, i will absolutely buy it. But please DJI do not forget the goggles 2 support, this is a must for me anymore.

I will be waiting good news, hope to see it soon.

2023-7-25
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

I still think the A3s maybe be realised before Mini 4
I also think Mini 4 will not be named Pro but Ocu Sync 4 RC2 for sure
2023-7-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

fateofangel Posted at 7-25 13:45
I still think the A3s maybe be realised before Mini 4
I also think Mini 4 will not be named Pro but Ocu Sync 4 RC2 for sure

I don't expect A3S so soon, A3 a good upgrade yet. A3 Pro can be an option with better camera but later in 2024.

Mini 4 and Mini4 pro will follow each. I don't know which one will be the first one but still have same idea, Mini4 Pro will be a legendary dronewhich i expect to have omnidirectional obstacle avoidence with that small body. I wasn't expecting before Air3 but i see they release that, and they will release for mini too.

Anyhow M4 will be some kind of AI drone, not only avoid to crash but also a clever flying toy, listens you, talks with you and carry out your voice and body movement commands.

These are my expectations only.
2023-7-25
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

i dont expect any releases of this in this year, the time will show us
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, KnNLmS. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking forward to our future products. With regard to this, we have not yet received any information related to the Mini 4 Pro. But we will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The leaked images of the Mini4 show it has omnidirectional sensors just like the Air3,   but it appears to be almost identical in every other way.  Oh except the landing legs are back.
2023-7-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just bought the Mini 3 Pro. Which feels legendary to me
2023-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now