RC2 and Mavic 3 series
2085 11 2023-7-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dennis Hung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314888 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, Do you think RC2 supports Mavic 3 pro? Or does he only support Air 3?
2023-7-25
Use props
Mastoras
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558517 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only Air 3 right now
2023-7-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

And a collective.... why?
2023-7-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Dennis. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC 2 is only compatible with DJI Air 3.
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_QsiiAsEMWBV8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 742290 ft
United States

Are there any plans for firmware update to make them compatible?
2023-8-2
Use props
LukaSinio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678730 ft
United Kingdom

Dji why Mavic 3 pro was not realise with new controller. ????
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_QsiiAsEMWBV8 Posted at 8-2 17:31
Are there any plans for firmware update to make them compatible?

Thank you for reaching out to us. The O4 video transmission system offers a longer transmission distance and better signal quality. However, these performance upgrades rely on hardware support from both the aircraft and the remote controller. As a result, it is unable to provide support for previous-generation products.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LukaSinio Posted at 8-3 11:35

Hi, LukaSinio. Sorry for the inconvenience. We don't have information yet about your request however, the Mavic 3 Pro should be compatible with most RC Models like the DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, DJI RC Pro, Goggles 2, and Goggles Integra. Thank you for understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-3
Use props
Markonkof
lvl.2
Flight distance : 273986 ft

United States

LukaSinio Posted at 8-3 11:35

that question i wish to know an answer from DJI for it , ,why the top of there line came out with 2 years old controller !!
2023-8-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Markonkof Posted at 8-4 07:25
that question i with to hear an answer from DJI for it , ,as the top for there line came with 2 years old controller !!

The Mavic 3 launched with the most advanced latest and greatest controller available on the market that was compatible with the drone for the price point which DJI was aiming for.  Certainly you realize that one day a new controller will seem to appear out of nowhere!  I think it's still up for debate whether the new controller will one day work with Mavic 3 whatever magic they work out.  In my opinion, if the Mavic 3 does not launch with O4, there's no realistic way to introduce a new controller to the Mavic 3 launch kits.  In the end, it's just a Mavic X and one day we will move on the Mavic 8 and Mavic 9 and nobody will care about how history evolved for 1-7.
2023-8-4
Use props
maximerumiel
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-3 20:03
Thank you for reaching out to us. The O4 video transmission system offers a longer transmission distance and better signal quality. However, these performance upgrades rely on hardware support from both the aircraft and the remote controller. As a result, it is unable to provide support for previous-generation products.

I am going to argue with this one as you can look at the DJI RC and see that I can transmit and receive O2. What drone you ask, the Mini 3 (not the Pro) uses O2. We are not asking to get O4 on the Mavic 3 series, we just want compatibility with the older transitions.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

maximerumiel Posted at 10-1 07:33
I am going to argue with this one as you can look at the DJI RC and see that I can transmit and receive O2. What drone you ask, the Mini 3 (not the Pro) uses O2. We are not asking to get O4 on the Mavic 3 series, we just want compatibility with the older transitions.

Hi, maximerumiel. I completely understand that. This was already referred to the related team for evaluation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules