Another Mini 3 Pro Sudden Crash
410 10 2023-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DSAR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys, what do you make of this?  Experts from the Mavic forum all say it's a failure of the drone somewhere, not pilot error. The drone hit nothing, was obscured by nothing & was not put into 'sticks back' cut-off mode. DJI have concluded ''The incident was caused by non-manufacturing factors. Therefore, it is concluded to customer responsibility. NO WARRANTY '' apparently, as it's a 10 day old drone with proof of purchase & want to charge for repairs, where I think a new replacement is needed. Not a refurbished one, a new one. This is also the 5th one we have heard of on the forum that just 'fell out the sky' along with lots of reports from unconnected individuals of the RC completely dropping connection without reason. Case: CAS-13511764-Y8W8N5 & I have the DAT saved somewhere before DJI got it. What do you think? They effectively want to bill me becuase their new equipment failed suddenly without warning.....See the very short flight log below:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/3AG79LDA83YE8AX1T0MT/

Screen1

Screen1
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry for the trouble this has caused. We value your feedback, and please know we have contacted the relevant team handling the repair service for review.
2023-7-26
Use props
DSAR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 7-26 14:42
Hello there! Thank you for reaching out, and we are sorry for the trouble this has caused. We value your feedback, and please know we have contacted the relevant team handling the repair service for review.

Hi DJI Diana. To my mind this is not a 'repair service' & to charge me for such is wrong. Please review the flight log & determine 'pilot fault' where no independent expert can...For DJI to try this when there are records from many forums recording RC disconnect & aircraft failure. I had just flown a complex Hyperlapse mission with a 600mtr+ return window. You think I would crash in a 20mtr clear flight?  For DJI to do this, to a SAR pilot is a scam, & yes I'm angry. I didn't get to put DJI cover in place. You get 24 hours. I was away in that time. The aircraft failed - not me. I would like it replaced, & for DJI to send new equipment, not refurbished. My receipts & flight logs are on public forums & have been viewed & nobody has said I crashed it or was responsible.
2023-7-26
Use props
DSAR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DSAR Posted at 7-26 18:40
Hi DJI Diana. To my mind this is not a 'repair service' & to charge me for such is wrong. Please review the flight log & determine 'pilot fault' where no independent expert can...For DJI to try this when there are records from many forums recording RC disconnect & aircraft failure. I had just flown a complex Hyperlapse mission with a 600mtr+ return window. You think I would crash in a 20mtr clear flight?  For DJI to do this, to a SAR pilot is a scam, & yes I'm angry. I didn't get to put DJI cover in place. You get 24 hours. I was away in that time. The aircraft failed - not me. I would like it replaced, & for DJI to send new equipment, not refurbished. My receipts & flight logs are on public forums & have been viewed & nobody has said I crashed it or was responsible.

DJI Diana, please see: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/3AG79LDA83YE8AX1T0MT/
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DSAR Posted at 7-26 18:40
Hi DJI Diana. To my mind this is not a 'repair service' & to charge me for such is wrong. Please review the flight log & determine 'pilot fault' where no independent expert can...For DJI to try this when there are records from many forums recording RC disconnect & aircraft failure. I had just flown a complex Hyperlapse mission with a 600mtr+ return window. You think I would crash in a 20mtr clear flight?  For DJI to do this, to a SAR pilot is a scam, & yes I'm angry. I didn't get to put DJI cover in place. You get 24 hours. I was away in that time. The aircraft failed - not me. I would like it replaced, & for DJI to send new equipment, not refurbished. My receipts & flight logs are on public forums & have been viewed & nobody has said I crashed it or was responsible.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
For your case, we will further confirm with our data analysis teams. Would you please tell us which part of the data analysis report you disagree with?

About your request for a new drone, if your case is a warranty case and meets the conditions below, we will replace the drone for you:
You can request Replacement Service:
√ Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has sustained a substantial damage in transit, provided always that the damage proof issued by the carrier can be provided to DJI.
√ Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
√ Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DSAR Posted at 7-26 18:47
DJI Diana, please see: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/3AG79LDA83YE8AX1T0MT/

Hi, we have forwarded your case to our related teams. They will review your data again.
If there are any updates, we will inform you.
2023-7-27
Use props
DSAR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-27 02:42
Hi, we have forwarded your case to our related teams. They will review your data again.
If there are any updates, we will inform you.

Show me where this is pilot error or my fault.....It just died in mid air. Only DJI is arguing, not 100's of experienced pilots who have gone through the logs...
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DSAR Posted at 7-27 04:21
[view_image]

Show me where this is pilot error or my fault.....It just died in mid air. Only DJI is arguing, not 100's of experienced pilots who have gone through the logs...

Hi DSAR! We appreciate the full cooperation we are getting, and please know this has been forwarded to the relevant team for another review. Please keep an eye on your email for the result. Have a nice day!
2023-7-27
Use props
DSAR
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 7-27 08:03
Hi DSAR! We appreciate the full cooperation we are getting, and please know this has been forwarded to the relevant team for another review. Please keep an eye on your email for the result. Have a nice day!

Thank you DJI Diana & Wanda
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DSAR Posted at 7-27 14:30
Thank you DJI Diana & Wanda

Hello! You are most welcome, and should you need further assistance, please let us know. Have a beautiful day!
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DSAR Posted at 7-27 04:21
[view_image]

Show me where this is pilot error or my fault.....It just died in mid air. Only DJI is arguing, not 100's of experienced pilots who have gone through the logs...

Hi, there. We have forwarded your case to our teams and let them review the data. We believe your case has been updated. Please check your inbox. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules