Inspire 1 - Upgrade
422 2 2023-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas Fonseca
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello everyone,

I havent used my Inspire 1 for long time, and now Im trying to use it and im got some messenges:
1 - Aircraft Upgrade Error
2 - No image transmission signal

I've tryed to upgrade it from upgrading the Firmware to (WM610_FW_V01.11.01.50.bin) by the SD Card but im not sure it have done sucessfull.

Someone can help me plx!
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try the following troubleshooting steps to further rectify the issue. Please let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

1. Go to the DJI GO app - Camera View - “...” in the top-right corner - “General Settings”. Provide a screenshot of the “About” page (containing the firmware version information).

2. Compare the firmware version listed on the release notes of the DJI official website to see if the version being used is the latest version. If not, please update the firmware and the app.

3. Detach the gimbal. Check whether the connector between the gimbal and aircraft is dirty. Wipe it with “pure alcohol”. After drying, install the gimbal for testing.

4. Check whether the cable connecting the aerial gimbal vibration absorbing board and the aircraft is loose. If possible, please unplug the cable and plug it back in.

5. Remove the microSD card from the gimbal. Check whether the image transmission function is working. If so, backup the videos and photos, and format the microSD card. Or, use another microSD card for testing.
2023-7-26
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

i had issues with my drone not inspire ,but downloaded the latest dji app and it got fixed
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules