Memory Card Transfer to iPhone
493 5 2023-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansed29e6e2
lvl.1
United States

Hello. With my old DJI Mavic Pro I would remove the micro SD card and use the adapter to plug it in to my iPhone or iPad and import the videos directly into the device. I just upgraded to the DJI Mavic 3 Pro and when I try to import the files it does not recognize the card. I tried importing them into my computer and it doesn’t recognize them as well. The DJI quick transfer works using the app but it reduces the resolution. I have tried a few new SanDisk cards which were formatted before use. I tried using MP4 as well as MOV formats and none of the devices will recognize the cards. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Have you tried another card reader to see if it could work or not? Thanks.
2023-7-27
Use props
Christoph312
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-27 00:42
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Have you tried another card reader to see if it could work or not? Thanks.

Hello, thanks for the reply. Yes, Ive tried a few different ones on my Mac as well as the iPad. They work fine when reading cards from my GoPro and DSLR but not the drone. Its strange because it worked when importing videos from my older DJI Mavic.
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Christoph312 Posted at 7-27 05:37
Hello, thanks for the reply. Yes, Ive tried a few different ones on my Mac as well as the iPad. They work fine when reading cards from my GoPro and DSLR but not the drone. Its strange because it worked when importing videos from my older DJI Mavic.

Understood. May I confirm some details with you, please?
1. Is that mean the Mavic 3 Pro could recognize the SD card, but unable to export the data?
2. Please provide the SD card type for checking (It would be better to provide pictures).
2023-7-27
Use props
Christoph312
lvl.1
United States

I ordered two of the cards they recommended on the website saying they are the most compatible. The Lexar Lexar 1066x 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC. And the Kingston Canvas Go! Plus 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC just to rule out the Sandisk not being comparable with the same results. The Mac recognizes the drone and I can import them from there but not directly into the iPad or iPhone with a reader. The computers card reader won’t recognize them either without plugging in the drone directly. I guess it’s not the end of the world, since I am still able to import them, but it would be nice to be able to just directly import them into my phone or iPad to save a few steps.
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Christoph312 Posted at 8-1 17:48
I ordered two of the cards they recommended on the website saying they are the most compatible. The Lexar Lexar 1066x 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC. And the Kingston Canvas Go! Plus 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC just to rule out the Sandisk not being comparable with the same results. The Mac recognizes the drone and I can import them from there but not directly into the iPad or iPhone with a reader. The computers card reader won’t recognize them either without plugging in the drone directly. I guess it’s not the end of the world, since I am still able to import them, but it would be nice to be able to just directly import them into my phone or iPad to save a few steps.

Thanks for your reply. I see, that depends on the limitation of the mobile phone model. If the mobile device does not support, you could export the file as the following ways. Thanks.
1.  Play back from the app, select the image/video and click to download, when the aircraft is connected to the remote control and the mobile phone well.
2. It is recommended to export the files to the computer first and then transfer it back to the mobile phone.
2023-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules