How can i create a 12mp 360 pano with mini 3?
583 3 2023-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dalek
lvl.1
Netherlands

Il love the pano 360 on my mini 3. However the quality is very grainy and not crisp.

If i take a single photo with the 12mp option they look nice and crips. Is there sa setting im missing or cant the auto pano 360 mode not take 12mp photos?

If there is no option to do auto pano 360 ist there a tutorial to shoot the 360 pano with 12mp manualy?
Like compas directions and pitch angle for the mini 3?

2023-7-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can turn on raw and then stitch the pano manually after you get back to a computer.  
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. The panorama resolution in the specifications on the official website is for reference only. A panorama photo is synthesized by the aircraft based on the characteristics of different photos. To ensure a larger viewing angle and better synthesis effect, the edges of individual photos are cut and stitched, resulting in a slight loss of resolution. You may take the RAW files on the SD card and stitch them manually as DAFlys suggested above. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-7-27
Use props
Ethan Flys
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181526 ft
United States

Try Litchi, it takes good panoramas, has a waypoint feature, and much more advanced features!
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules