hide the mimo app HUD / osd - using streamlabs mobile
390 1 2023-7-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kobi_LDN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys I'm not able to get a good stream to twitch using the dji pocket 2 livestream.
I used streamlabs mobile app instead to stream the phonescreen showing mimo app preview, tested it and can get a good stream + no heating issue with dji. Streamed for 1 hour constantly to twitch. The only thing is the mimo app shows the hud / osd.

Is there a way to remove it? or can we request this a feature in the mimo app to hide the display and only show the video.

also If we could get video / audio feed into the phone to livestream using streamlabs mobile would be even better. if dji worked with streamlabs would be amazing for irl streams. Right now everyone either uses Belabox + sony action cam or just their smartphone. Streamlabs + dji pocket 2 would be great for livestreams.

thanks
2023-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules