Mavic 2 RC overheating
754 3 2023-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-BrunoMza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98776 ft
Spain

Hi! Today I tried to charge the remote of mi Mavoc 2 Pro and nothing happend on the display when I connected it. Few minutes later the remote was overheating on the down side. Why could it be? Thank you!
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. What specific remote controller are you currently using? Are you using the standard remote controller for the DJI Mavic 2 series or the DJI Smart Controller? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI-BrunoMza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98776 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-28 02:53
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. What specific remote controller are you currently using? Are you using the standard remote controller for the DJI Mavic 2 series or the DJI Smart Controller? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Hi. Yes, it´s the standard control and I currently use it.
When I connect the battery, the zone into the red circle get really hot
IMG_20230728_151120.jpg
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DJI-BrunoMza Posted at 7-28 03:07
Hi. Yes, it´s the standard control and I currently use it.
When I connect the battery, the zone into the red circle get really hot

Thank you for your response. In this case, we strongly recommend sending it in for repair. If the unit is within the warranty period, you may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. However, if the unit is no longer under warranty, we highly recommend you purchase a new one as the repair price is more likely the same when purchasing a new one. You may click the link below to possibly look for an RC for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules