925 2 2023-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitrii Chekati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149357 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Hello professionals and amateurs. I want to share with you another situation that happened to my DJI AVATA. I want to say right away that I am an experienced pilot, more than 7 years in the game and about drones, I know firsthand about their precautions and operating rules. The situation is as follows: the period of my short vacation came and I went on a trip, as usual, I took my DJI AVATA drone with me. 6 months ago I already wrote about what happened to my avatar when it just lost the signal 300 meters from me and disappeared forever. Then it was all resolved safely, which I also wrote about on this forum. DJI studied all the materials that I sent during a conversation with the support service and sent me a new drone for which they have a huge RESPECT. But damn it, I flew somewhere on my new device for about 6-7 months and did not know problems and grief. How bad things happened the other day. I took off and headed towards the object (a rock in the jungle) of shooting, and 20-30 meters before this object, the drone launched into a rotating fall (from the frames that remained in the glasses, it can be seen that its left front screw was torn off). And the nature of the fall of the drone also indicates that the screw was stupidly torn off. No matter how I tried to stabilize the drone and stop it from falling, I couldn’t do it. As a result, 3 hours of searching for a drone through the overgrown jungle did not bear fruit. I lost my drone again and again for factory reasons. DJI guys are you serious??? Do you want to compete with other brands of FPV, but your devices have propellers falling off on the move??? Explain to me how this is possible??? To say that I am terribly upset by this loss is an understatement. I feel terrible disappointment and mental anguish. I want to do my favorite hobby, and not search for a drone in the jungle where snakes, lizards, huge insects and mosquitoes are around (I live in Thailand). Of course, I would be less upset if this happened due to my negligence and inexperience, but this is not so. I have complied with all the rules of operation of the device and observed safety precautions. I just took off, it hasn't even been 2 minutes since I took off. The screws have never been twisted or twisted by me. If the support service contacts me, I will upload all the data and logs to you and send it to you to understand this situation. It shouldn't be like that! Help me resolve this situation and return my drone to me. Thank you!
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts, and we are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Were there any error messages before this happened? And please open a support ticket at http://www.dji.com/support or submit a flyaway application at https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/flyaway if you need more assistance. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2023-7-28
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

It's understandably frustrating to experience repeated issues with your drone, especially when you're following safety and operational guidelines. DJI should be able to provide you with assistance and investigate what went wrong in this case.  Remember to stay patient and persistent while dealing with customer support. Hopefully, they will offer a satisfactory solution to address the situation and either repair or replace your drone.
2023-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules