DJI HELP.. Crystal Sky is not loading any maps!!
1033 10 2023-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

The offline maps in Go 4 app don't update/load at all anymore... they were fine before. I have done a reset of my Crystal Sky monitor and still no go, actually no maps at all. What is the fix to get the maps back?
The monitor is connected to a Controller flying an Mavic 2 ZOOM.

2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2023-7-30
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-30 01:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

The PM didn't come through properly, can you resend please....
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mAIRs Posted at 7-30 04:08
The PM didn't come through properly, can you resend please....

Please check it again, mAIRs. Thank you.
2023-7-31
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Ok... I don't know why this is not available as standard update after clicking "check for updates" in CS GO 4 app but my CS has the most up to date version, v4.3.54, of GO4 and my maps are back.

There is a new bug tho, videos don't play from albums anymore and maps still show "MAP Loading" instead of location...

IMG_9916.JPG
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mAIRs Posted at 7-31 08:07
Ok... I don't know why this is not available as standard update after clicking "check for updates" in CS GO 4 app but my CS has the most up to date version, v4.3.54, of GO4 and my maps are back.

There is a new bug tho, videos don't play from albums anymore and maps still show "MAP Loading" instead of location...

Hi, mAIRs. I already responded to your inquiry via PM, kindly please check. Thank you
2023-8-4
Use props
mkcoxn
lvl.1

United States

I have a CS785 and CS785U, both units the map is black. When i try and download offline maps i get a spinning circle. Please help.
2023-9-17
Use props
WInged Eye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077618 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-7-30 01:58

I have a crystal sky that also does not show maps using DJIgo 4 Is there a fix?
2-17 21:17
Use props
Courageous
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Hello,  I have downloaded and installed the latest firmware and DJIGO4 app version.     
Firmware 03.00.03.00
App 4.3.60
When connecting to my P4P V1,  the CS becomes unstable and hangs frequently.   The offline maps do not download when connected to a strong home Wifi. Or it partially loads and hangs.    Is there any way to recover from this.  The unit is un-useable at this point.    Please help
Thank you
2-18 14:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

WInged Eye Posted at 2-17 21:17
I have a crystal sky that also does not show maps using DJIgo 4 Is there a fix?

Hi there. We have responded on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=308003 that you have posted. Please perform the troubleshooting steps and check if the issue persists. Hope this helps.
2-19 01:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Courageous Posted at 2-18 14:09
Hello,  I have downloaded and installed the latest firmware and DJIGO4 app version.     
Firmware 03.00.03.00
App 4.3.60

Hello, Courageous. We do apologize if you are having issues with your unit. Please try to follow the steps that I have posted on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=308003 then see if there are changes with the issue. Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead.
2-19 01:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules