Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

phone's buttons.
Sorry phone sized screen devices only, unless you are voting with regards to a Phantom, whose 'phone holder' can accommodate some tablets.

Consider the poll to relate to ANY consumer level DJI drone e.g. Phantom or Mavic, and ONLY when

1) using the standard phone holder as supplied with, or as part of, the controller and
2) where you would ideally like position the phone.

For me, with the Phantom and Mini 2 ''ideally'' tends to be symetrically in the phone holder. Whilst with the Mavic Mini and Mavic 2 the holder makes it awkward to get to the App minimise/display button or, if I make that easily accessible, the problem then becomes the phones home button lol.

This is purely for curiosity's sake.
I do with Android, I can't remember about the iPhone.

Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 2 entry optional ), Total 2 people participate in voting

Distance end of: 84 Day14 Hour36 Min

Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-7-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My Androids are all galaxies S6 or earlier. Ahh they do not have the motions and gesture menu, hmmmm
2023-7-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-29 17:51
You said you have an S6.  Mine was the sleek S6 Edge model, but doesn't the regular S6 also have a physical button at the bottom of the screen?  You can use that to wake up the phone, or enable "Gesture Wake Up" to activate the screen without even pushing a button.

How To Activate S6 Gesture Wake Up

Yes it does, that's what I called the "home button", to either side of that are screen buttons, one of which is a "back" button whilst the other is the app "minimise/maximise" button. With the Mavic Mini and Mavic 2 controllers the holder partially masks either the Home button or the minimise/maximise button.
With the P3 and Mini 2 controllers those three buttons are all accessible but the on/off and volume buttons on the sides of the phone are respectively pressed or masked when the phone is symmetrically position in the phone holder.
2023-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules