Lost my DJI MINI in Montenegro
646 2 2023-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SamuelSvajka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93648 ft

Slovakia

Hello everyone, I'm new to the drone space, but I have a big problem because I'm on my way through the Balkans.

Just outside the town of Nikšić I went for a quick flight because I wanted to capture the scenery but I got too high and the wind was too strong, mind you I was flying over the sea earlier and had no problems but I had a strong wind warning , but so far it had no effect on the plane, so I flew up and behind the hill because I wanted a revealing shot, but when I wanted to come from behind the hill, I couldn't and got stuck. The wind kept blowing my drone further down the valley until I lost signal. And when I tried to get the drone to me, the battery died. And when I lost the signal, the automatic RTH activated witch means that the drone will fly up to a height of 75 meters, so the wind will blow it even further. So I got in the car with the signal lost but I had the last location, I tried to find it for 2 hours with no luck because at the last location it had 22% battery meaning the RTH started and it flew up and the wind blew it even further, so it could have been 100 meters from the last recorded location. I'm from Slovakia and it was 2 days ago so I don't have my hopes up but if anyone can find it or if there is some way to restore it or the footage I would be very happy and willing to pay you to restore it. Untitled design.jpg

2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, SamuelSvajka. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm terribly sorry to read and to know about the incident with your DJI Mavic Mini. Not to worry, as long as the DJI Product is within the service guarantee period, we can forward an investigation request, and data analysis can be applied to determine its cause. We'll send an offer depending on the results. Upon further checking using your DJI Forum details, it seems like you are able to forward a Fly-away case. For now, what I can suggest is for you to kindly wait for further updates as our corresponding team will review the case and notify you regarding the results of the investigation or if they need additional information. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We'll be here for you.
2023-7-29
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

That’s unlucky
2023-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules