Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ANOTHER VICTIM OF DJI GO CRASH LAGGY AND BUMPPY FPV
1359 5 2015-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adm3367
lvl.1
Brazil

Impressive how they can release a drone with a so lame software. As its well known Bumppy video, laggy and finally a big crash... with no return...
Almost trashed a P3P because the App Crash.
P3P with Android Galaxy Note 3

Its a policy to trash drones to sell more?

2015-8-30
Use props
Stealth...
lvl.2

Montenegro

I have had several app crashes on my iPad air 2. I used the rth and took over controll as soon I had my bird in sight.
2015-8-30
Use props
adm3367
lvl.1
Brazil

Yes. Mine did not crashed because God did not wanted.. lol
2015-8-30
Use props
ace789nj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151309 ft
United States

I don't understand. Does an app crashing cause catastrophic failures? I've had my app go down a few times. More often than not just my signal is lost but a couple times all out app restart. If ever there are times where she seems like she is going where she shouldn't, I just turn to at and take full control. Am I missing something or should I be worried?
2015-8-30
Use props
adm3367
lvl.1
Brazil

I mostly fly fpv. Action videos with a laggy video make it impossible to fly real fpv. P3 as it is, its just trash (for fpv). An app crash its unaceptable and yes can took your drone down. Yes I tried restart the app with no luck. Most of phantom users did not know what Im saying but once they try an analogic fpv flight they will understand.

Im really trying to move to Phantom but its at most for recreative chadelier flight...
2015-8-30
Use props
s0or
New

Iran

adm3367 Posted at 2015-8-31 00:25
I mostly fly fpv. Action videos with a laggy video make it impossible to fly real fpv. P3 as it is,  ...

Hello every body
i have 2 question about quad copters
1.If the diji app closed or phone restarted when quad copter is flying can i recieve video ?
2.Can i share my quad copter live video by another persons when my quad copter is flying in 1km away?

by many thanks.

2015-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules