Battery charging time
337 2 2023-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micky045
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267119 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure if this is the best place to raise this, but it looks the best from the options provided.

I’m an owner of Mini 3 Pro and purchased a fly more kit for it. What I’ve found is the 3 x batteries I have for it seems to take an absolute eternity to charge, I’m talking probably close to half a day upwards.

I’m charging the batteries in the fly more cradle and using the designated cable that come with it. The batteries are all in the correct docks and I’ve even gone as far as trying to charge the batteries individually (only leaving one battery in the charging cradle at a time). I’ve looked into it a bit and they’re shouldn’t be taking anywhere near as long as it currently is, so I was wondering if anyone has any tips/suggestions to speed up the charging process. It just feels absolutely crazy how long it’s taking to charge and not normal.

Any help/advice would be appreciated
2023-7-29
Use props
areismu3
lvl.1
United States

looking for an answer to this as well, but i have the Mavic Air 3 and it's taken 3 days for all batteries to fully charge and they aren't even done charging the third one yet.
2023-9-4
Use props
Micky045
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267119 ft
United Kingdom

areismu3 Posted at 9-4 05:35
looking for an answer to this as well, but i have the Mavic Air 3 and it's taken 3 days for all batteries to fully charge and they aren't even done charging the third one yet.

I don’t know how much this will help, however, I seem to have found a solution to my problem. I basically have a MacBook Air that uses the same USB-C. As a result, I’ve just started charging my batteries in the charging dock and using my MacBook Air mains charger to charge them. This has reduced the charging time significantly. Not sure how you’re trying to charge the batteries, however, using a mains charger looks to be the best way.
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules