record monitor audio from pocket 2
277 4 2023-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kobi_LDN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there, using the wireless mic I can monitor the audio fine.

I was wondering is there a way to take the monitored audio and record it into a phone?

I wanted to stream the dji mimo app video and audio from the monitor pocket 2.
2023-7-30
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Not entirely sure about that, never tried it myself.

The first option that pops into my mind is to use an adapter that allows plugging both the earphones and a audio cable to the Pocket 2, then connecting said cable to a phones audio connector. Not sure if that would really work though or what kind of connections/cable type (TRS, TRRS etc.) that would require in order to work.
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this to our relevant team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-7-30
Use props
Kobi_LDN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 7-30 14:52
Not entirely sure about that, never tried it myself.

The first option that pops into my mind is to use an adapter that allows plugging both the earphones and a audio cable to the Pocket 2, then connecting said cable to a phones audio connector. Not sure if that would really work though or what kind of connections/cable type (TRS, TRRS etc.) that would require in order to work.
I'm sure there must be a cable that can do it or device I just can't figure out.

TRS - DJI thinks it's a mic plugged in
TRRS - DJI thinks it's headphones

Its a shame mimo doesn't transfer the audio too and give an option to turn on audio monitoring on the phone as well as the pocket 2
2023-7-30
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Kobi_LDN Posted at 7-30 23:46
I'm sure there must be a cable that can do it or device I just can't figure out.

TRS - DJI thinks it's a mic plugged in

I'd think in that case, the TRRS cable would be the way to go, if your intention is to output the audio from the Pocket 2 to the phone.

Not sure how it works with the Mimo app, I do think there is a tool there to check out the level of audio by a simple meter, but not sure if there is any real audio monitoring by itself.
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules