631 5 2023-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677031 ft
United States

Hi All,

I've owned my Air 2S for over a year now and for the first time my DJI Fly app seemed to be stuck when taking a photo and/or video.  When taking a video I would stop recording, and the timer did stop counting.  However, that function got stuck for over a minute, not letting me start/stop the video, and when trying to toggle back to photo mode I got the message saying it can't switch modes while recording.

Everything else seemed fine - I could still control flight, etc.  It eventualy recovered but I always get nervous when the app doesn't behave.  Has this happened to anyone else, and if so were you able to resolve it?  

Thanks,
Mike
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, Mike. Have you already tried reinstalling the Fly app and does this also behave like this using a different phone?
2023-7-31
Use props
MikeMN
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 20:37
Hi there, Mike. Have you already tried reinstalling the Fly app and does this also behave like this using a different phone?

Hi DJI Tony - I will try re-installing the app, and good idea to try a different device...
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MikeMN Posted at 8-1 09:31
Hi DJI Tony - I will try re-installing the app, and good idea to try a different device...

Hello there! Thank you for getting back to us, and please let us know if there are any other questions or clarifications! Have a great day!
2023-8-1
Use props
MikeMN
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-1 15:35
Hello there! Thank you for getting back to us, and please let us know if there are any other questions or clarifications! Have a great day!

I think I found my issue - it was my SD card.  I eventually got a warning from the app saying the speed of my card was slow and I should reformat.  I've been meaning to get an extra card anyway, so I found a good price on a 128 GB with the right specs:  Class UHS-I with a U3 rating.  After installing the new card I did not encounter this issue on either my iPhone or Android device.  Problem solved!
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MikeMN Posted at 8-12 17:12
I think I found my issue - it was my SD card.  I eventually got a warning from the app saying the speed of my card was slow and I should reformat.  I've been meaning to get an extra card anyway, so I found a good price on a 128 GB with the right specs:  Class UHS-I with a U3 rating.  After installing the new card I did not encounter this issue on either my iPhone or Android device.  Problem solved!

Great knowing that and thanks for the update. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help.
2023-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules