Error on Live Via YouTube or Facebook
1171 8 2023-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crispolo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1134980 ft
Philippines

Can someone help me, I'm getting this error and it's not working getting me to live my video on Facebook or YouTube.
Screenshot_2023-07-31-22-17-18-20_191bf65d113e2834a69f3c16c1a76eae.jpg
2023-7-31
Use props
Crispolo
lvl.2
Philippines

up currently updated to the latest update
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Crispolo Posted at 8-1 00:33
up currently updated to the latest update

Hi there, Crispolo. Does this issue still persist when using a different mobile phone? If so, please make sure you have a good internet connection or try switching to a different Wi-Fi network. We are more than glad to assist so if you're still experiencing any more issues, don't hesitate to reply. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-1
Use props
Crispolo
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 8-1 04:00
Hi there, Crispolo. Does this issue still persist when using a different mobile phone? If so, please make sure you have a good internet connection or try switching to a different Wi-Fi network. We are more than glad to assist so if you're still experiencing any more issues, don't hesitate to reply. Have a great day ahead.

already tried 2 different phones sir, and our bandwidth is about 200Mbps so I think there's nothing wrong to the network. can you help me with this thanks.
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Crispolo Posted at 8-1 19:36
already tried 2 different phones sir, and our bandwidth is about 200Mbps so I think there's nothing wrong to the network. can you help me with this thanks.

If the live-stream platform (YpuTube/Facebook) you want to use is not on the list, please contact the platform customer service to see if RTMP streaming is supported. If supported, you can use RTMP for live streaming. If the live stream fails or a warning is displayed showing that the live stream fails when using RTMP, it indicates that the platform and the RTMP livestream protocols are inconsistent. We recommend that you try Livestream platforms compatible with DJI Fly. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-2
Use props
Crispolo
lvl.2
Philippines

Thank you for all the response. It's now working on YouTube but Facebook is still not okay. Seems that the problem is on the end of the Facebook. I'll try to contact them about this. Have a great day folks.
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Crispolo Posted at 8-2 04:59
Thank you for all the response. It's now working on YouTube but Facebook is still not okay. Seems that the problem is on the end of the Facebook. I'll try to contact them about this. Have a great day folks.

You are most welcome. I'm glad it's already figured out. You too have a great day.
2023-8-2
Use props
djiuser_Du3Kqav6SRNE
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-8-2 02:53
If the live-stream platform (YpuTube/Facebook) you want to use is not on the list, please contact the platform customer service to see if RTMP streaming is supported. If supported, you can use RTMP for live streaming. If the live stream fails or a warning is displayed showing that the live stream fails when using RTMP, it indicates that the platform and the RTMP livestream protocols are inconsistent. We recommend that you try Livestream platforms compatible with DJI Fly. Thank you for your understanding and support.

how do i get further help with this? facebook platform is rtmp compatible and it doesn't work for me and my wifi is active and connected also i have a rc 2 controller and rtmp is integrated
3-10 17:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Du3Kqav6SRNE Posted at 3-10 17:26
how do i get further help with this? facebook platform is rtmp compatible and it doesn't work for me and my wifi is active and connected also i have a rc 2 controller and rtmp is integrated

Hello, there. DJI RC 2 supports RTMP streaming. Whether it supports a specific live streaming platform depends on whether that platform supports RTMP streaming. May we know what error messages are you getting when you livestream on Facebook? Thank you.
3-11 02:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules