Realme GT 2 Pro Problem
696 2 2023-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XHD6DtJFWdC2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448556 ft
Greece

I will try to be polite but its not so possible.

I bought an air 2 two and a half years before, lately i upgrade my phone to a realme gt 2 Pro.

Right now i can't connect to my drone. And it's frustrating. I payed more that a thousand Euro in order to have that drone and right now the app it's not working. I don't know if it's a problem or not but i am sick of it.

I had a work that i had to cancel due to that. I can't spend money on having a second phone if i can't work right now. So i am politely asking.

WHICH VERSION OF THE DJI FLY APP IS COMPATIBLE ON AIR 2 AND OF COURSE WITH REALME GT 2 PRO.

Don't make me just browsing. Because you already know and i can't spend time doing research. Please don't mess with us.
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_XHD6DtJFWdC2. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. The current DJI Fly app version is V 1.10.6. Please download it directly from this link. Once installed, please follow the video below to link to the remote controller.
2023-7-31
Use props
djiuser_XHD6DtJFWdC2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448556 ft
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-31 19:39
Hi, djiuser_XHD6DtJFWdC2. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. The current DJI Fly app version is V 1.10.6. Please download it directly from this link. Once installed, please follow the video below to link to the remote controller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... yyqjMyFV3ng&index=5

I can't thank you enough really. I am guessing it was an incompatibility of some software that's why i couldn't connect. But now i finally connect drone upgrade the firmware and everything seems working pretty well.

Thank you so much!!
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules