DJI - Native waypoints for Mavic Mini product line please!
Home / Events /
327 0 2023-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spartan1980
lvl.1

United States

I've been passionately requesting DJI to reintroduce native waypoint support on their new drones ever since they removed this feature after the original Mavic Air. For me, a drone lacking native waypoints and full autonomous flight capabilities doesn't feel like a complete drone at all – it's more like a kite! I apologize for being blunt, but native waypoints are an absolute necessity. This is why I made the tough decision to sell my DJI Air 2 and switch to the EXO Mini SE, which offers native waypoint missions.

The significance of this feature cannot be overstated, and it matters greatly to many people. DJI must listen to their customers and bring back native waypoint support. I've been a loyal customer and owned nearly every DJI drone available, so it was disheartening to see them discontinue this vital functionality.

I'm curious if the new Air 3 includes native waypoint support. I know they have waypoints, but it's unclear whether it's virtual stick or native. Ideally, DJI should develop a real winner like the Mavic Mini 3 Pro or Mini 4, weighing under 250g, and fully supporting native waypoints. DJI, are you paying attention? That's precisely what we're looking for – no excuses, just make it happen! Unless DJI wants us to consider moving to Hubsan and EXO drones, they need to prioritize this feature and meet their customers' demands.

2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules