Vertical tilt all scratched after a single use
484 2 2023-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex1789
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,
I recently bought the RS 2 because my new camera (BMPCC 6K G2) was no longer compatible with the RSC 2 that I already had.
I balanced the gimbal with my camera for the first time and, the day after, when I wanted to do it again to use the gimbal on a first shoot, I had a lot of trouble adjusting the vertical tilt.

In wanting to adjust it, something scratched the entire portion where you can see the numbers (see photos for reference), and there I have trouble adjusting it precisely since, when I try to do so, it even moves forward or backward going there gently.
And yet I make sure to hold the weight of the camera while doing it, in addition to pushing towards the middle.

What am I supposed to do? One simple use and I feel like I just threw $1100 CAD in the trash. What's more: when I finally manage to balance it and use the gimbal for a few shots, the vertical tilt unbalances on its own even though I had tightened the lock tightly.

Photo-2023-07-28-17-09-38.jpg
Photo-2023-07-28-17-09-43.jpg
2023-7-31
Use props
alex1789
lvl.1

Canada

Any DJI employee could answer my question?
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, alex1789. Thank you for reaching out. Let us forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules