Got my PS back from LA service WOW! Help!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jrlink
lvl.2

United States

Got my Phantom 3 from LA repair this past Friday Aug 8 2015  (RA 61615230-152094). Original RA was vps ultrasonic error. This unit was purchased June 02 2015 Sent it to them June 16 2015. Had to call and check on the repair. Said it was on the repair desk and ready to return.   Said it was a corrupt bin file update and everything was good to go. After 3 months!

When I received the Phantom 3 Pro has another issue out of the box from repair No camera video and the gimbal does not function in the controller. The gimbal guard was not on when I received it however the gimbal was in the box must of came off during shipping. After 2 minutes gimbal goes limp. Enough said about the service.

I am going to ask them for and exchange because this was truly a DOA.  I had the P# for less than 2 weeks when I called them with issues. I fell they need to replace the P3. I will call them on Monday Aug 31 2015 and see what they will do. If I get no results I will do a charge back with AMX.

I need all of you to support me with this issue. Please rally up some support and comment on this. Perhaps they will better understand the consumer issues. I have a FAA333 exemption and this drone is awaiting a N number, I am losing precious T&M.  Pleas help with your comments and rally up some support.

2015-8-30
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

How do you get to call them. Each time I try and I have tried maybe 20 times I always get the message.
'We are presently receiving a large amount of call. Please call back later.'
And then the system hangs up.
Take the survey 'Are you satisfied with DJI Support?.'
Bat
2015-8-30
Use props
jrlink
lvl.2

United States

capbat Posted at 2015-8-30 11:12
How do you get to call them. Each time I try and I have tried maybe 20 times I always get the messag ...

Took the survey. Try this number 1 818 235 0789 and yes hold on they do answer. Usually it takes 45 min of holding.
2015-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules