It worked before. What to do now?
I will pay 50$ bounty for the one helping to fix this problem
2015-8-30
Use props
btamkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 269291 ft
United States

If you are using an Android device, you must have USB debugging turned on or it will not connect.
2015-8-30
Use props
aparis99.gmail
lvl.1

United States

Yep, what he said.
2015-8-31
Use props
timo.steipe
New

Tanzania

Yes i know its not the first time i fly. Debugg is on. It all worked perfect but now its not. I dont even get the message if i plug in the cable. Normally the APP opens automatically but it doesnt its only charching
2015-8-31
Use props
uptowndisco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7394987 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried using another USB lead ?
2015-9-1
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84902 ft
Bulgaria

I had the same problem; Try and reinstall the Go app. Worked for me!
2015-9-2
Use props
TheCutter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94688 ft
Germany

USB debugging is not needed anymore!
You need to completly close the Go app, remove the usb cable, reattach the usb cable and select DJI Go app when prompted.
2015-9-3
Use props
lookc111
lvl.1

Malaysia

timo.steipe@goo Posted at 2015-9-1 02:25
Yes i know its not the first time i fly. Debugg is on. It all worked perfect but now its not. I dont ...

Same problem with me until now nobody cant solve my problem.  Now add one more problem ..... it suddenly will out the sound ask me to take off
2015-9-6
Use props
lookc111
lvl.1

Malaysia

Alien tech Posted at 2015-9-2 18:39
I had the same problem; Try and reinstall the Go app. Worked for me!

I try already  but  stil cant not
2015-9-6
Use props
Maui Aerial Ima
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2671102 ft
United States

Here's a fix, time to trade up to an iPad Mini 2... Over 207 flight and 260 miles and absolutely 0 problems. Save your $50 for your new iPad Mini, safe flying to you
2015-9-6
Use props
Blackhawk Down
lvl.1

Canada

DJI is changing the original software sold with the inspire to conform to a single country.  They need to write code for each county the software is sold, and might be used.  Failing to do so might land them in hot water with owners who bought product (a) but has been downgraded after the sale to product (sux)
2015-9-6
Use props
Blackhawk Down
lvl.1

Canada

DJI software sucks.  Period.
2015-9-6
Use props
Alien tech
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84902 ft
Bulgaria

Blackhawk Down Posted at 2015-9-6 20:57
DJI software sucks.  Period.

OUCH!!  
2015-9-6
Use props
Kalin23
New

Bulgaria

Had the same problem, turn off the divice, then power it on again, worked.
If it didn't, delete the app, turn off the divice, turn it on, install app and restart the divice.
2015-9-7
Use props
huntingtherut
New

United States

I'm having a similar problem. 1.4.1 updated fine to the P3P but now my remote will not connect (heck, the red light doesn't even come on on the controller now) and the app will not enter camera view. It's stuck on "Connect to camera". I have tried other devices to no avail. I've tried to re-bind (re-link) my controller to the P3P ... Nope! If anyone has figured this out I'd love to know what you did. Otherwise I'll be shipping this one back to be looked at and fixed. Not what I want to do.
2015-9-10
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

While connected pull down your menu bar sounds like you have changed what the USB connection does for that device.
2015-9-10
Use props
Blackhawk Down
lvl.1

Canada

No worries, the inspire cooked yet another camera gimbal.  Guess they should not be sending refurbished parts out when an RMA is issued going forward.  Really worried now that the X5 I have on the way is going to have the same gimble motor issues.  Calling them Monday to have them send me a new unopened X3 before I return the garbage they kept my inspire for two months to send me in the first place.  My $7330.00 investment spends more time in California than in my possession.  Sad state of affairs that is.
2015-9-27
Use props
rehan2haque
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84898 ft
United Kingdom

might sound like a really obvious suggestion...

but have you tried a different cable? I had an issue with a perfectly new working cable, not working after an ios upgrade, a change fixed it.
2015-9-30
Use props
kim.jensen
lvl.1

Norway

1.Start your RC and then start DJI GO app, you will then see your drone and it will say: RC connected.  2.Now start your drone, in the app it will now say: Drone connected.  3. Now open: camera view and you are good to go
2015-10-15
Use props
tc_chay
lvl.2
United States

kim.jensen Posted at 2015-10-15 19:31
1.Start your RC and then start DJI GO app, you will then see your drone and it will say: RC connecte ...

I have the same problem with using ipad mini2. it doesn't communicate between my ipad mini2 and controller. I try update my rc controller but don't seems to work.
2015-10-15
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

For those having android issues, go into your settings applications find the dji go app, clear cache and clear data, restart everything and try again.  If you are using or have used third party apps, do the same for each of those as well.  This will clear all defaults related to how the apps recognize.  You may need to log in again and resend flight records.
2015-10-18
Use props
Bluesky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 853501 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I too have been having a problem. Please see link to video below. Any ideas ?

http://youtu.be/KRWRLncGVrE
2015-12-27
Use props
alokbhargava
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131135 ft
United States

There is something fishy on your system. Follow the steps below to have a clean installation:

1. Delete DJI Go App from your device
2. Reboot device
3. Download latest version of DJI Go App and install it
4. Reboot your device

Try App again and see if the problems got resolved else check USB cable.

Best wishes.
2015-12-27
Use props
jack1144
lvl.3

Canada

This thread may have helped some out. But the OP hasn't posted since August. So he's likely good.
2015-12-27
Use props
Bluesky
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am concerned if I reinstall I will lose all the videos I have saved to the App?
2015-12-28
Use props
Bluesky
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Got the camera view to work without having to reinstall the App and lose all my settings or the videos in my "Library". I went to settings on the dji Go app and went to "Clear video Cache" and then "Clear photo catche". Tried the camera view again and this time it worked. Hope this helps others?
2015-12-29
Use props
clayton.macbrid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25840 ft
United States

I just purchased a P3p and have not been able to connect it my phone. (Iphone 4s) I tried two different cords and tried re-downloading the DJI GO app but nothing has worked yet. Any ideas on what to try next?
2015-12-30
Use props
dronepousson
New

United States

I deleted and reloaded my app - using an iPad and/or iPhone. It was working with the phone but not the tablet - if you have another device with the DJI app, try that and see if it works on the second device
2015-12-30
Use props
dronepousson
New

United States

clayton.macbrid Posted at 2015-12-30 08:42
I just purchased a P3p and have not been able to connect it my phone. (Iphone 4s) I tried two differ ...

Do you have another phone or tablet? Mine was not working with my iPad but it did fine using my iPhone. I deleted and reloaded the app on my iPad and then everything worked fine
2015-12-30
Use props
dronepousson
New

United States

clayton.macbrid Posted at 2015-12-30 08:42
I just purchased a P3p and have not been able to connect it my phone. (Iphone 4s) I tried two differ ...

Do you have another phone or tablet? Mine was not working with my iPad but it did fine using my iPhone. I deleted and reloaded the app on my iPad and then everything worked fine
2015-12-30
Use props
clayton.macbrid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25840 ft
United States

dronepousson Posted at 2015-12-30 09:48
Do you have another phone or tablet? Mine was not working with my iPad but it did fine using my iP ...

I'm gonna try it with a friends Iphone 6 tonight to see if that helps. I will also try it with an Ipad if the iphone 6 does not work.
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

clayton.macbrid Posted at 2015-12-30 22:42

You need a iPhone 5s or later for the DJI GO app to work.
2015-12-30
Use props
Dr. One
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2673110 ft
United States

Blackhawk down... Buy a phantom 3 for 1/7th of the price,  or buy another one,  this ain't a poor man's hobby / business
2016-1-4
Use props
Dr. One
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2673110 ft
United States

And not all USB cables will work,  have you tried a different USB cord?
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules