259 7 2023-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Himanta
lvl.1

India

Hi,
Afternoon to all,
Recently I dropped my dji smart controller and the cap of one of the antennas came out. The actual antenna inside is in tact but during the flight the connection is lost post 800feet up and automatically returns home. Kindly suggest. What can be done.
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching us. For the controller issue, please refer to the following and troubleshoot first, thanks.
1. It sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you could fly the drone in an open wide area. Avoid obstacles e.g. trees, buildings, which may block the signal.
2. Check the antenna's position of the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft.
3. Please make sure that the firmware and DJI Fly app has been updated to the latest version.
4. Besides, please check the transmission quality of the current flight channel, if needed, you can change to a different channel.

2023-7-31
Use props
Himanta
lvl.1

India

Thankyou so much for your quick attention!

It's the 2nd point I'm more interested. It goes to a good height but post 350 feet the image starts rolling robotically and signal goes weak as it moves forward. So both height and distance are showing problems which wasn't the case before.
So facing issues with the dual band, I changed the band to single and still the issue persisted.
Of course with the firmware part. It always failed as i was updating using DJI Assistant for Mavic.
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Himanta Posted at 8-1 00:20
Thankyou so much for your quick attention!

It's the 2nd point I'm more interested. It goes to a good height but post 350 feet the image starts rolling robotically and signal goes weak as it moves forward. So both height and distance are showing problems which wasn't the case before.

I see, if the issue still persists, since the controller was dropped, and we could not judge by its appearance. Based on your IP, may I know if you locate in India or other place?
2023-8-1
Use props
Himanta
lvl.1

India

Brilliant question. Since the drop the location automatically shifts to Africa from India.
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Himanta Posted at 8-1 01:48
Brilliant question. Since the drop the location automatically shifts to Africa from India.

Thanks for the reply. You could please contact via online chat at http://www.dji.com/support, or e-mail to support@dji.com. Our agents will give you assistance, thanks.
2023-8-1
Use props
Himanta
lvl.1

India

Thank you! Will connect
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Himanta Posted at 8-1 04:52
Thank you! Will connect

You are most welcome! Please let us know if there are any other questions or clarifications! Have a great day!
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules