Dji Go android issues
1513 12 2015-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trudynick
New

United Kingdom

A friend has lent me his phantom 3 to evaluate prior to purchase. Installed the go app on my Sony z2. Went through the correct start up process. I have no camera view. Tried various things to no avail. Anyone have any ideas,

2015-8-30
Use props
jrlink
lvl.2

United States

Hey there same issue with me. Question can you control the camera gimbal movement? Is  the controller moving the camera? does the camera gimbal point camera down? I think it the tablet I am buy a Ipad minni 3. I hate to use the apple product never thought I would one> let me know if you have the same issue with the controller.
John
2015-8-30
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Try resinking the RC with the Aircraft (Drone) See page 28 and 29 of P3P Users Manual.
2015-8-30
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

I have a z2 with no issues at all . Try what capbat suggested .
2015-8-30
Use props
trudynick
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for the input, will give those suggestions a try. the controller is working the gimbal, I can also start the bird up, but no view on the handset.
2015-8-30
Use props
LarryBanks
lvl.1

Canada

trudynick Posted at 2015-8-30 14:20
Thanks for the input, will give those suggestions a try. the controller is working the gimbal, I can ...

I had a weird thing happen once where the remote linked to the phantom (and could control it!!!), but the DJI GO app on my Android phone plugged into the remote insisted there was no signal. Rebooting the phone and remote didn't help. To get it back, I uninstalled the app, went into the Android filesystem and deleted the DJI folders, then re-installed.

Oh, and one time this loss of signal between the app and the remote happened while I was actually mid-flight. Since the remote didn't lose signal, the drone didn't know that anything was wrong and didn't auto-return... So after sitting there for 5 minutes waiting for it to come home on its own (thinking there was a legitimate loss of signal), I thought to press the return to home button on the remote in the hopes that the drone wasn't lost. Happily, the drone returned.
2015-8-30
Use props
timo.steipe
New

Tanzania

Same Problem Here. Cant enter camera view . there is just Standing how to Connect. Any solutions??
2015-8-30
Use props
coyneg
lvl.1

United States

The DJI remote is linked to the aircraft (green link light is on), and the aircraft is linked, front LED's solid red, rear LED's blinking green.

Pretty frustrating...
2015-8-30
Use props
coyneg
lvl.1

United States

Figured it out - USB debug needed to be turned on - which required the device to be in developer mode (tap build in About settings seven times, use back, turn on developer mode, enable usb debugging).
Never would've figured that out, as it is not contained in any of the documentation or FAQ - thanks forum, otherwise would be dead on the water.
2015-8-30
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

LarryBanks Posted at 2015-8-30 13:47
I had a weird thing happen once where the remote linked to the phantom (and could control it!!!),  ...

Just because video is lost doesn't mean the RC and P3 are not communicating well.  You can still fly it LOS as normal.  You just don't have FPV.  There was no reason for it to RTH unless you told it to.
2015-8-30
Use props
deltaevo
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ag0n Posted at 2015-8-30 22:33
Just because video is lost doesn't mean the RC and P3 are not communicating well.  You can still f ...

Give that man a large cigar Coyneg, entered developer mode turned on usb debugging, voila everything works, many thanks to everyone. Looking forward to giving her a fly tomorrow.

2015-8-30
Use props
aohowell
New

Mexico

Ok here we go, my system worked great until the new update... My android version is 4.12.... now it will not stay connected to the camera... so I tried 2 tablets and got the same problem... I went to my phone "android 5.0" and all work well,,,, is their a limit on the new app so it will not work on android 4.1????
2015-10-11
Use props
aohowell
New

Mexico

oh and also it will fly and continue to record video after it shows disconnected, and landed fine also..
2015-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules