DJI Air 3 - Quickshots Tutorial & Demo for Beginners

2023-8-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find DA.    Russ does a great job demoing the Quickshots.  One of these days maybe DJI will come up with a few additions for Quickshots.
2023-8-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-2 09:07
Nice find DA.    Russ does a great job demoing the Quickshots.  One of these days maybe DJI will come up with a few additions for Quickshots.

No probs DT.   
2023-8-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I do appreciate you sharing.  

Grandson is headed over as the UPS truck is due within the next 2-3 hours.  Now I'm kind of glad I let the DJI online order stand and not cancel it when I ordered from DroneNerds.  Still a shame that QA check missed the bottom LED light not functioning but I guess there is no way to check each and ever item on every drone heading out the factory doors.
2023-8-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-3 11:54
I do appreciate you sharing.  

Grandson is headed over as the UPS truck is due within the next 2-3 hours.  Now I'm kind of glad I let the DJI online order stand and not cancel it when I ordered from DroneNerds.  Still a shame that QA check missed the bottom LED light not functioning but I guess there is no way to check each and ever item on every drone heading out the factory doors.

So you're letting him take the second one so he doesn't have to wait.  
2023-8-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-4 01:33
So you're letting him take the second one so he doesn't have to wait.

Yeah, I hated to see him so sad and he really needs the waypoints capability for at least 2 of his upcoming school projects.  Besides, I don't have any projects coming up for the Air 3 so better I wait than him.  I dropped off the defective Air 3 this morning when UPS opened but it will not get delivered before Tuesday because UPS 2 day service doesn't count the weekends.  First time I've got a label having me send a DJI drone to Fort Worth, TX as last 2 times they had me send it to California.  
2023-8-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-4 07:37
Yeah, I hated to see him so sad and he really needs the waypoints capability for at least 2 of his upcoming school projects.  Besides, I don't have any projects coming up for the Air 3 so better I wait than him.  I dropped off the defective Air 3 this morning when UPS opened but it will not get delivered before Tuesday because UPS 2 day service doesn't count the weekends.  First time I've got a label having me send a DJI drone to Fort Worth, TX as last 2 times they had me send it to California.

I wouldn't have sent that in for repair,  I would have returned that to the shop for replacement.  
2023-8-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-5 00:09
I wouldn't have sent that in for repair,  I would have returned that to the shop for replacement.

I would have except they sold out and don't anticipate receiving any new stock for 3-4 weeks.  Hence, I thought it might be faster to send in for warranty replacement.  However, I guess I'll found out how that process unfolds.  
2023-8-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-5 06:31
I would have except they sold out and don't anticipate receiving any new stock for 3-4 weeks.  Hence, I thought it might be faster to send in for warranty replacement.  However, I guess I'll found out how that process unfolds.

But you always had the other one coming so it could have been a refund?
2023-8-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-5 23:25
But you always had the other one coming so it could have been a refund?

That's true.  Maybe in the back of  my mind somewhere I was contemplating keeping two.  
2023-8-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-6 04:28
That's true.  Maybe in the back of  my mind somewhere I was contemplating keeping two.

I wouldn't have put that past you.  
2023-8-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 8-6 05:14
I wouldn't have put that past you.

You know me too well.  
2023-8-6