660 9 2023-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneMonkey.works
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2059849 ft
Czechia

Hi DJI,

There are a great many of us in this wonderful world of aerial photography whom prefer to shoot AEB for HDR Compositing.
First of all, it's great that you provide AEB mode, especially with both 3 and 5 exposure brackets as an option... kudos, because it's one of the most useful features on your drones when it comes to photos.

However, for those of us shooting HDR panoramas, we still have to suffer the tedious process of manually realigning the camera for every single bracketed frame of the panorama in order to shoot them in AEB.

Ultimately, the request is for you to add AEB Auto Pano modes to the DJI Fly App so that we can simply align the drone with where we want the centre of the panorama image to be, press the shutter, and have the drone shoot all of the RAW exposure brackets for us.
NOTE: I am NOT asking for the drone to stitch and merge these individual exposures... dumping them into a folder so that we can easily import them into the photo editing tool of our choice and composite the shots manually is perfectly fine (preferable for many of us, myself included).

Thanks,
Drone Monkey
2023-8-2
Use props
Anas Shakeel
New

Australia

This would work amazingly. Honestly they should aeb to as many things as possible. Hdr does a good job but to editors and proffesional photographers it does not cut it. I barely even use panaroma now, only shoot aeb as they gove the best pictures. But thus would be an absolute game changer. And it has absolutely no downsides! Gotta say, that would change alot of peoples minds about panoramas
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-8-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.  
2023-8-2
Use props
DroneMonkey.works
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2059849 ft
Czechia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-2 23:53
Hi there. Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Much appreciated... and if you need a beta tester for this, sign me up!
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DroneMonkey.works Posted at 8-2 23:59
Much appreciated... and if you need a beta tester for this, sign me up!

Hello there. We appreciate your active participation. I have sent you a DM. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you for your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_hq4mmvnBSrcH
New
Flight distance : 31982 ft

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-8-3 02:36
Hello there. We appreciate your active participation. I have sent you a DM. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you for your valued support. Have a great day ahead.

I'd also be interested if you are looking for beta testers
2-3 12:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_hq4mmvnBSrcH Posted at 2-3 12:51
I'd also be interested if you are looking for beta testers

Thank you for your active participation. For the requirement, we do advise you to send an Email to this Email address: marketing@dji.com. There will be designated personnel contacting you. Have a great day.
2-3 23:51
Use props
Rix3
New
Flight distance : 31982 ft

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-3 23:51
Thank you for your active participation. For the requirement, we do advise you to send an Email to this Email address: . There will be designated personnel contacting you. Have a great day.

Thanks DJI Tony, I have sent an email.

Also, would it be possible to add an extra item to this request, that there is an option to capture panoramas in RAW file format?
2-5 13:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rix3 Posted at 2-5 13:53
Thanks DJI Tony, I have sent an email.

Also, would it be possible to add an extra item to this request, that there is an option to capture panoramas in RAW file format?

Hi there. The original pano photos can be set to RAW format in the APP, but the final pano photo only supports JPEG mode and RAW format is not supported for the time being:
Note: The original photos can only be set to JPG or RAW format, which cannot be set to J+R format.
2-6 02:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules